Author Topic: He Watched A YouTube Video; Now Thinks He's Educated  (Read 1977 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 459
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
He Watched A YouTube Video; Now Thinks He's Educated
« on: August 17, 2024, 09:14:48 AM »

NELSON from IOWA - AUG 3 2024

Have you researched david wilcoxson interpretation of Daniel 9?also Matt 24.

No.

Here is the link to his website.https://70thweekofdaniel.com/

Note: I did not respond to him, nor did I look at any of the information. I've told people for years I don't look at links from people who provide no explanation or reasoning about why they contacted me.

FOUR DAYS LATER...

https://youtu.be/LIqAxp_7fkA?si=8YhzH5D5aotngwBk

You asked me in the last email if I had researched some guy, and gave no reason or explanation for any of it.
I said "No."
You sent me his website anyway, and I didn't bother to look at it because you're not giving me any reasoning or purpose for any of this.

Now, you're sending me what are presumably his videos, so let me be clear: If you're not writing to me to discuss something with me, and you're going to keep spamming links in my inbox, I will just block your email address and move on with my day. Let me know if that's what I should do.

This email account is reserved for discussion with Christians who have questions and want to discuss Biblical topics. This doesn't exist so you can advertise videos from so-called "Christians" who use the word 'decoded' in their videos, especially when talking about Revelation, which is a huge red flag that they are false prophets, numerologists, and conspiracy nuts who don't understand the basic doctrines of Scripture, and they're a dime-a-dozen. Not interested.

I hope that clears things up because I don't want us to waste each others' time. Have a great day.

Sure, I have just been reading your info / view on the end times, and Matthew 24 and am puzzled that you come to the conclusion that there is a    subject change. And can you please explain how you come to the conclusion that there is a RAPTURE!
Matt 24.  KJV.     Verse 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
These Verses clearly describe as the days of  Noah so shall it also  be. So I understand the Wicked will be taken and the good left.
The Counter Reformation was started by the Catholic Church and the head of it was Saint Ignatius Loyola who came up with futurism to deflect blame away from the Roman Catholic Church and the fact that the Roman Catholic Church is the Antichrist which the reformers such as John Calvin Wesley Martin Luther the waldensians identified as the Antichrist which would also be why the Geneva Bible was replaced with the King James version because the Geneva Bible identified the Roman Catholic pope as the man of sin in Thessalonians 2. The Roman Catholic Jesuits also founded the belief that there will be a quote rapture where everyone will be raptured out before a 7-year tribulation. Just like all the false teachers of today whether it be Billy Graham all the way over to Kenneth Copeland almost all the modern Evangelical preachers have adopted dispensationalism which comes from the seminaries which are controlled by the Jesuits such as Dallas Theological Seminary etc etc. This is also why you we'll see anyone from Mike Bickle Kenneth Copeland David Jeremiah Billy Graham Paula white Francis Chan you name them just Google photos of any of these popular false preachers and you will find them visiting with the Pope they are all controlled by the Catholic Church. So as well researched as you Christopher J E Johnson are I was very surprised when it appeared to me that you believe there will be a rapture maybe I misunderstood what I read on your website and if so you can correct me. So that is why I am sending you these David wilcoxon videos and to his website because I wonder how you can come up with the dispensationalist View of the end times which as I understand it would come from the Jesuits. Please do not get angry at me I am a busy husband providing for a wife and three young children and when I sent you this information I did not send the exact reasons for why I was just hoping you would take a look at it and then research things that you find of interest on his website.

Sure, I have just been reading your info / view on the end times, and Matthew 24 and am puzzled that you come to the conclusion that there is a subject change.
You haven't made a statement yet. This is the first statement you've made. There can't be a "change in subject" without a statement that identifies the subject.  ???

And can you please explain how you come to the conclusion that there is a RAPTURE!
Well, I can tell that my last letter made you a bit angry, and I figured it might. Why didn't you just open by asking me a question instead of beating around the bush?
The Beginner's Guide to Christian Rapture

The Counter Reformation was started by the Catholic Church and the head of it was Saint Ignatius Loyola who came up with futurism to deflect blame away from the Roman Catholic Church and the fact that the Roman Catholic Church is the Antichrist which the reformers such as John Calvin Wesley Martin Luther the waldensians identified as the Antichrist which would also be why the Geneva Bible was replaced with the King James version because the Geneva Bible identified the Roman Catholic pope as the man of sin in Thessalonians 2.
The part about the Catholic Church issuing propaganda to take heat off the Pope is correct, but there is very little else in what you said that was correct. I'm not a Protestant. I'm not a Reformer. I don't identify with Reformers just like I don't identify with Catholics. I cover the part about the Jesuit propaganda in the link above, and furthermore, I wrote an entire book on the history of the King James Bible, which also shows some of the gross errors in the Geneva Bible, and why it should not be used:
Why Christians Should Study The King James Bible

The difference between you and me is that I have sat down and done a massive amount of research and study to produce books and articles with full references so you can look up the information for yourself, but you have watched a few short YouTube videos from some sensationalized "conspiracy ministries" and think you know what you're talking about. I don't know how I'm supposed to help someone like that, who (judging by your letter alone) doesn't seem to have any interest in learning something that departs from his preconceived thoughts.

The Roman Catholic Jesuits also founded the belief that there will be a quote rapture where everyone will be raptured out before a 7-year tribulation. Just like all the false teachers of today whether it be Billy Graham all the way over to Kenneth Copeland almost all the modern Evangelical preachers have adopted dispensationalism which comes from the seminaries which are controlled by the Jesuits such as Dallas Theological Seminary etc etc.
And I don't teach a 7-year tribulation. If I said something wrong, then provide a quote and show me; don't just complain.

This is also why you we'll see anyone from Mike Bickle Kenneth Copeland David Jeremiah Billy Graham Paula white Francis Chan you name them just Google photos of any of these popular false preachers and you will find them visiting with the Pope they are all controlled by the Catholic Church. So as well researched as you Christopher J E Johnson are I was very surprised when it appeared to me that you believe there will be a rapture
Of course there will be a rapture, but there is no such thing as a "pre-trib rapture" in Scripture. There is also not such thing as a "post-trib rapture" because there is no "the great tribulation" time period. The Bible only talks about tribulation in general. The position I hold is sometimes referred to as "pre-wrath", which is what the Bible teaches in Revelation (i.e. there will only be a 30-minute window between the Rapture of Christians and God's wrath poured out on the world, which is clearly described, without need of "decoding" in Rev 7-9), and I talk more about that in the first link I provided in this email, but I don't associate with "pre-wrath" groups because they sometimes believe various wild things that defer from Scripture, so I don't want to be lumped in with a generalized ideology.

maybe I misunderstood what I read on your website and if so you can correct me. So that is why I am sending you these David wilcoxon videos and to his website because I wonder how you can come up with the dispensationalist View of the end times which as I understand it would come from the Jesuits. Please do not get angry at me I am a busy husband providing for a wife and three young children and when I sent you this information I did not send the exact reasons for why I was just hoping you would take a look at it and then research things that you find of interest on his website.
When you send someone a video, they can't know for sure why someone is sending them a video. When you send someone a link, they can't know for sure why someone is sending them a link. You have to think outside of yourself, and learn to look at the perspective of the person you are speaking to; this is extremely important if you want to write to people to teach them things, which is what you are attempting to do in this exchange.

As for research, I have my hands full right now. I work a lot on a lot of topics, and so I don't have time to go into detail on everything everyone sends me, which is why I don't bother when someone just sends me a link with no context. For example, I'm working on finishing up my next book right now, and I paused my work so I could answer your email.

These Verses clearly describe as the days of  Noah so shall it also  be. So I understand the Wicked will be taken and the good left.
 ??? Who is teaching you these ideas? I would depart from them quickly, if I were you, and here's why:

The righteous (which are imputed righteousness by Christ Rom 4:24) will be SAVED, like Noah and his family were SAVED from destruction:
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
-1Pe 3:20
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
-2Pe 2:5

Again...
So I understand the Wicked will be taken and the good left.
The Scriptures contradict your "understanding." It's the opposite. The wicked are destroyed, and the good are saved from the destruction.

Hopefully, those Scriptures help to correct that error. This is why it is better to write out your intentions, thoughts, and questions, rather than just sending links, and I appreciate you taking the time to write them out. I welcome discussion, but hostility doesn't get anything accomplished. Let me know your thoughts in the future once you've gotten a chance to read over some of those materials; they should more clearly solidify what my position is on the matter. Have a great day.

SEVEN DAYS PASS - NO RESPONSE

You didn't give me a response, and it's been a week. Did you tuck tail and run? Or are you going to gird up your loins like a man and give an answer to the Scriptures I provided? (Job 38:3) If you need more time, then communicate that, but if you want to start something, then have the courage and patience to finish it.

Note: He responded soon after.

Yes, so the statement you make about not being associated with the reformers but then claiming that the King James Bible is the only scriptures that we should use which I agree with that because it's based on The textus

Receptus how do you then claim you have nothing to do with the Reformation and you don't believe anything the reformers taught and also as far as I know the Geneva Bible was translated from the same text as the King James and also please do not misunderstand me to think that we should use the NIV or NLT faulty translations but I'm just puzzled about how you rant and Rave about how you are not connected with this and you're not connected with that and then you're standing with the King James Bible the 54 translators of the King James Bible believed in infant baptism as did King James himself obviously being he was an Anglican /Church of England I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that your beliefs have nothing to do with anybody in the Reformation when obviously they do and also you still hold to the doctrine of remarriage after divorce which is in line with the Catholics who believe that they can annul a marriage which by their definition they get to decide what a Godly marriage is or is not so they meaning by man's thinking they decide whether a marriage can be dissolved or not. You of course seem to believe that we need to forgive those who repent of their remarriage however repentance and amendment of life is also required so if someone is living in adultery ie remarriage they need not to only repent but also to stop living in adultery. I'm also curious since you hold to the King James version how you understand the woman's veiling described in Corinthians.I I'm also curious to hear what your thoughts are on the just War Theory and how you view Christian's Duty in the military as most Evangelical Christians today enthusiastically support US military intervention in the Middle East Etc. You seem to think that I turned tail and ran I find that very interesting I have yet to see any logical explanations for any of the questions I had for you in my earlier emails you said that I had a few things right and you pointed about two things out that are correct but you did not prove anything as far as the rapture is concerned. You merely cited a verse speaking of the symbolism of the baptism and claim that this proves the rapture. I do believe the wicked were taken in the story of Noah's Ark and those righteous were spared they were not raptured but rather they were protected by the hand of God. The Olivet discourse is clearly speaking of what happened when the disciples and those that followed them IE Christians being spared of the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 66 to 70 AD. When the Christians fled to the hills of Pella.Temple Destruction Foretold

(Mark 13:1-9; Luke 21:5-9)

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

False Christs

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Witnessing to All Nations

(Mark 13:10-13; Luke 21:10-19)

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Abomination of Desolation

(Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24)

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

The Return of the Son of Man

(Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-28)

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The lesson of the Fig Tree

(Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Be Ready at Any Hour

(Genesis 6:1-7; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
[Notice verse 3 speaks of the end of the world seemingly but it means the coming end of the Jewish age because the disciples are asking when the temple will be destroyed and also contrast it with verse 16 when he talks about when you see these things flee Judea. You can also cross reference it with the version that is given in the Gospel of Luke which might provide some clarity that he is speaking strictly of the destruction of Jerusalem City and the leveling of the temple in 66 to 70 AD which if you would like to investigate further you could read The Works of Josephus or eusebius who details some of these things which would make a more clear understanding of what Jesus was speaking of. I find it very interesting I opened my email correspondence with you by asking you if you have ever heard of David wilcoxon you replied no! Then you immediately said that he is a conspiracy minister I don't understand how you can come to this conclusion if you have never heard of him. In closing I assume that you do not want to correspond with me when you arrogantly proclaimed that Nelson knows nothing and Christopher Johnson knows everything.

Receptus how do you then claim you have nothing to do with the Reformation and you don't believe anything the reformers taught and also as far as I know the Geneva Bible was translated from the same text as the King James and also please do not misunderstand me to think that we should use the NIV or NLT faulty translations but I'm just puzzled about how you rant and Rave about how you are not connected with this and you're not connected with that
Your viciousness on this is really interesting because here's what I said:
I'm not a Protestant. I'm not a Reformer. I don't identify with Reformers just like I don't identify with Catholics.
These are called "statements" so you could understand my position. You then referred to this as "ranting and raving." I'm not sure if you understand what "rant" and "rave" means because "ranting and raving" is exactly what you are doing in all of these letters; I am simply making statements for clarification since you obviously do not study much of what I teach.

So do you have something you want to argue that is not just your personal feelings?

then you're standing with the King James Bible the 54 translators of the King James Bible
There were far more people involved than that. You obviously didn't read my book.
Why Christians Should Study The King James Bible
But the reason I'm highlighting you saying this is because you're trying to make yourself sound smart and researched without presenting an actual argument. In short, I can tell you have memorized things you've heard on YouTube channels, and are just repeating them back to me, acting like you've done your homework. I'm waiting for an argument. Make an accusation, back it up with quotes, demonstrate why my position is wrong from Scripture, and then we'll have a discussion.

believed in infant baptism as did King James himself obviously being he was an Anglican /Church of England
 1. Where is your evidence that King James I of England believed in infant baptism?
 2. Even if that were true, it does not make the KJB wrong.
 3. Anglicanism did not form until the late 17th century, long after King James was dead.
If you were to actually READ my book on the KJB, you would find that I point out that I disagree with some of the doctrine some of the translators believed in, but if you are looking for flawless men to produce the Bible, you will not find them in this world. However, God has produced good things for us through the hands of men who are flawed. Again, if you would take some time to read my book (which is a culmination of many years of actual research), you might learn something, but we both know you didn't contact me to learn anything.

I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that your beliefs have nothing to do with anybody in the Reformation when obviously they do
That's not an argument. That's just an assertion. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you would look into these things first, or ask questions based on what you do not understand about my position, but you're just throwing out conjectures and acting like you have a well-reasoned argument. I can't help people like that.

and also you still hold to the doctrine of remarriage after divorce
Define what you mean by that. What is my position on the matter?

which is in line with the Catholics who believe that they can annul a marriage which by their definition they get to decide what a Godly marriage is or is not so they meaning by man's thinking they decide whether a marriage can be dissolved or not.
Ha ha ha! :D You just pointed to Anglicanism, claiming that I am siding with them, but then accusing me of siding with Catholics on marriage annulment, when one of the major triggers that formed Anglicanism was because the Pope wouldn't give King Henry a divorce. At the very least, this is comical.

You of course seem to believe that we need to forgive those who repent of their remarriage however repentance and amendment of life is also required so if someone is living in adultery ie remarriage they need not to only repent but also to stop living in adultery. I'm also curious since you hold to the King James version how you understand the woman's veiling described in Corinthians.I
I don't know what you mean by that. This is more of the same from you, where you make very short, blanket statements, and do not explain yourself at all. I'm starting to believe you do that because you don't know what you're talking about, and are unable to explain it; not to mention, I don't think you really want to know what I believe anyway because all you do is mock me when I try to explain it to you.

I'm also curious to hear what your thoughts are on the just War Theory and how you view Christian's Duty in the military as most Evangelical Christians today enthusiastically support US military intervention in the Middle East Etc.
I don't think you really care what I believe; you only care about what YOU believe, but I give more explanation on that subject here:

... which you could have found by simply going to creationliberty.com and typing in the word 'military' - it was the first result in the search when I did it. When you do research, you have to do more than just watch 10-minute YouTube videos; you have to put in some work.

You seem to think that I turned tail and ran I find that very interesting
Yeah, me too. You went a whole week without any response, and only responded as soon as I called you out on it. So... yeah, you tucked tail and ran, but got prideful when I called you out, and didn't realize that the timing of your response proved my point.

I have yet to see any logical explanations for any of the questions I had for you in my earlier emails
Okay then, I'm not reading any more of your response past this paragraph in your letter because I'm wasting my time, and I'll briefly explain why. This is from the my previous letter to you:
--------------------------------------------------
Who is teaching you these ideas? I would depart from them quickly, if I were you, and here's why:

The righteous (which are imputed righteousness by Christ Rom 4:24) will be SAVED, like Noah and his family were SAVED from destruction:
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Again...
So I understand the Wicked will be taken and the good left.
The Scriptures contradict your "understanding." It's the opposite. The wicked are destroyed, and the good are saved from the destruction.

--------------------------------------------------
So I used the Scriptures to show you where your argument was incorrect, and that is what I wanted you to respond to, but you ignored it because, to be blunt, you're very prideful. Again, I cannot help people who act that way. You did not write to me because you wanted to fellowship together, and learn together, but you wanted to war against me so I would believe the insanity of the things you profess. I have no interest in foolishness, and so you should depart from my ministry and go back to the leavened so-called "ministries" you love, who will give you confirmation bias so you can feel better about your corrupt religion.
That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
-Isa 30:9-10

you said that I had a few things right and you pointed about two things out that are correct but you did not prove anything as far as the rapture is concerned.
I don't need to because you didn't provide any arguments, and you refuse to read what I've written to answer your inquiries. So that pretty much wraps things up. Have a great day. :)

You merely cited a verse speaking of the symbolism of the baptism and claim that this proves the rapture.
No, I wrote a very lengthy teaching on the subject which you refused to look at. Do you want me to copy and paste the entire teaching into an email for you? I can't help people like that. I hope you have a great day. :)

I do believe the wicked were taken in the story of Noah's Ark and those righteous were spared they were not raptured but rather they were protected by the hand of God.
You just lied because that's not what you said in your previous letter. You were arguing against me and said:
Now you're changing what you claim to believe to save face. That's just deception. If you admitted what you told me was wrong, and I was correct in using the Scriptures to rebuke that faulty position you presented in your previous letter, then we could continue a reasonable, friendly discussion, but you make it impossible to continue when you lie. So be on your way, and have a great day.

The Olivet discourse is clearly speaking of what happened when the disciples and those that followed them IE Christians being spared of the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 66 to 70 AD. When the Christians fled to the hills of Pella.Temple Destruction Foretold
I addressed that subject in my teaching, but you won't read my teaching on the subject, and I'm not going to copy and paste it for you in this email. That is as far as I'm going with you because you've shown me deception in this letter (not to mention laziness because you can't be bothered to look something up), and until you correct that, I won't waste anymore of my time. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ would richly bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming rough months in this nation, and I hope you have a great day. 8)

I find it interesting that you do not want to discuss your false beliefs on divorce and remarriage which use man's perceptions rather than God's law just as all other so-called Christians which are really just Evangelical evangeli fish.
And again as in the days of Noah the wicked were taken IE destroyed by the flood while Noah was prevented from experiencing the destruction with his eight family members. The same thing happened during the war of 66 to 70 AD the disciples were warned by Supernatural and they gathered all the Christians into the hills of Pella thus they were spared while the wicked were taken I.E destroyed. Assuming that Noah was taken is nonsense he was still on the Earth he was floating above the water in a boat in the same fashion the disciples and all of the early church in Judea fled to the hills of Pella they were not taken they were spared of the judgment the wicked were taken do you think the Christians came back to Jerusalem after the destruction and then they figured out that Jews were all there yet the Antichrist Jews the Antichrist Jews were taken and the good were left again the Antichrist Jews were taken and the disciples and their newly minted Church were left .l have never called you a liar for a slight misunderstanding .why do you assume that I used deception.
And also the word rapture is not in the King James Version. So I still have not received an answer to the question where do you get the idea that there is a rapture!?

END OF DISCUSSION

« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 09:26:35 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: He Watched A YouTube Video; Now Thinks He's Educated
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2024, 09:25:33 AM »
I want to clarify something for everyone so we all understand why I accused him of lying, and this will prove the point:
Matt 24.  KJV.     Verse 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

In context, he does not believe these verses point to a "rapture" type event. He presumed that I believe that they do, so he quoted them, and then made the argument that, from his perspective, they seem to describe "the wicked will be taken and the good left," and he thought that was sufficient to provide a contradiction to my position, or in other words, he's saying that I'm wrong because these describe the opposite of what he presumes I believe.

However, that is NOT what the Bible says about it if we look at correlating verses.

If "the wicked were taken and the good left," as he indicated to argue against me, then we would have to conclude that Noah was "wicked" because he was taken, and the people who died in the flood were "good" because they were left behind. That makes NO sense whatsoever.

Thus, I used the Scriptures to show him where his argument was faulty, but either he rejected it in his pridefulness and he lied, or he's ignorant and doesn't understand what just happened. I don't want to insult him by saying he's an idiot, so I just assumed that he's lying to save face.

Remember, cultists HATE context and correlating verses because both of those things require research and study. It's much more preferable to cultists like Nelson to listen to "decoded" messages that have no way to verify if they're true or not, because they give him the sensational emotions he likes that makes him FEEL "holy." Those feelings are his god, and that's why, when he encountered what I teach on the subject, he lost his mind because I'm challenging his god.

Of course, you might argue that I'm jumping to conclusions, but if that were true, why didn't he make an argument? The only argument he really made was what I just addressed. Perhaps he made more arguments later, but I didn't bother to read anything else. Perhaps I'll do that now in another response post... I'm just not going to respond to him personally any further because it's a waste of my time.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 09:27:39 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2024, 10:13:43 AM »
Okay, so to respond to the rest... he copy/pastes a bunch of Scripture for no real reason because he's jumping all over the place instead of addressing what I said to him and making arguments. Then he says:

[Notice verse 3 speaks of the end of the world seemingly but it means the coming end of the Jewish age because the disciples are asking when the temple will be destroyed and also contrast it with verse 16 when he talks about when you see these things flee Judea. You can also cross reference it with the version that is given in the Gospel of Luke which might provide some clarity that he is speaking strictly of the destruction of Jerusalem City and the leveling of the temple in 66 to 70 AD which if you would like to investigate further you could read The Works of Josephus or eusebius who details some of these things which would make a more clear understanding of what Jesus was speaking of.
This is what I mean when I say that he REFUSES to look at what I sent him. He wants me to look at his links, but refuses to look at mine. If you argue that I didn't look at his... well, I didn't email him to ask for his position; he emailed me to question mine. If he simply would have went through...
... he would have found that I teach what he just said. Now, perhaps I had some teachings I put out a LONG time ago, like... a decade ago... where I said things that were error. That's possible. However, he didn't specify what he was listening to, nor quote me... this is why I tell people to QUOTE what I said. I can't correct something if I don't have a quote. I haven't taught everything flawlessly for the past 15 years, and I have corrected my beliefs and teachings over time to make things right. If any of you have taught and believed everything flawlessly over the past decade, and have never had to correct anything over the years, please let me know because you might be Jesus Christ Himself.  :D
(To clarify, I'm being facetious. I have to say that for the cultists who can't understand context and will accuse me of ridiculous things.)

I find it very interesting I opened my email correspondence with you by asking you if you have ever heard of David wilcoxon you replied no!
Can you guys see what I mean when I said that this man needs to learn to take himself out of his own shoes and look at another person's perspective? In his self-centered little world, he thinks that anyone who hasn't heard of anything he has looked at is "interesting," and by that, it is clear that he thinks it is absurd that I haven't looked into whoever he listens to. Granted, I don't know anything about the guy, so I can't tell if he is a good or bad preacher, but I do know that anyone that uses the word 'decoded' with the Bible is a major red flag.

Then you immediately said that he is a conspiracy minister I don't understand how you can come to this conclusion if you have never heard of him.
I just explained why. Not to mention that Nelson is showing all the warning signs in his letter of being a "conspiracy ministry" follower, but I can't get anything out of him except assertions. He won't make any arguments, so I can't tell what the guy believes. He forces me to draw conclusions based on what little information he's providing.

In closing I assume that you do not want to correspond with me when you arrogantly proclaimed that Nelson knows nothing and Christopher Johnson knows everything.
Ha ha ha ha! I'm laughing out loud right now in my office. I told him DIRECTLY that I am not going to continue conversation with him. I even told him WHY I wasn't going to do that. And he has to "ASSSUME" that I am not going to.

But wait, there's more. He "assumed" I was not going to continue with him (after I already directly told him I was not going to) BECAUSE of a false accusation he just made up. Did I say that he knew nothing? Nope. Did make the argument that I know everything? Nope.

This is called "playing the victim." This is what happens when someone loses an argument, and moreso happens when they don't have an argument in the first place. Poor Nelson... he got picked on by the big baddy Chris Johnson... he's a MEANIE!! ::)

I just prefer it when adults write to me. That's all.

So he finishes by writing the following, which were sent in three different emails:

I find it interesting that you do not want to discuss your false beliefs on divorce and remarriage which use man's perceptions rather than God's law just as all other so-called Christians which are really just Evangelical evangeli fish.
Where did I say I wouldn't discuss my beliefs on anything? Another false accusation.
As for the rest of that sentence... I've read it three times, and I can't make sense of that. Either he's just writing nonsense, or perhaps his level of intellect and Biblical knowledge is so far beyond my comprehension that his sentences just look like nonsense to me.

And again as in the days of Noah the wicked were taken IE destroyed by the flood while Noah was prevented from experiencing the destruction with his eight family members. The same thing happened during the war of 66 to 70 AD the disciples were warned by Supernatural and they gathered all the Christians into the hills of Pella thus they were spared while the wicked were taken I.E destroyed. Assuming that Noah was taken is nonsense he was still on the Earth he was floating above the water in a boat in the same fashion the disciples and all of the early church in Judea fled to the hills of Pella they were not taken they were spared of the judgment the wicked were taken do you think the Christians came back to Jerusalem after the destruction and then they figured out that Jews were all there yet the Antichrist Jews the Antichrist Jews were taken and the good were left again the Antichrist Jews were taken and the disciples and their newly minted Church were left .
Uh... okay? I mean, I understand when people are not used to teaching, they end up saying a lot of things that they think are interpreted well in their head, but when others read what they write, we can't decipher what he's trying to say. I often have to help guide people to clarify, which is what I was doing with Nelson at first, asking for his argument for things, asking for more thoroughness in his accusations, but he refused to give them, and just kept writing back to me with assertions. I don't think he understand how to make an argument, and that is probably a result of his listening to "conspiracy ministers," but again, I can't get the information I need from him to tell if that is the case because he can't have a normal conversation over email, at least.

I don't know where he's going with all this, nor what it has to do with me.

l have never called you a liar for a slight misunderstanding .why do you assume that I used deception.
I proved it. When someone is clearly wrong in what they are saying, and it is proven with the Scripture, but that person is unwilling to admit that what they said was wrong; that's deception.

And also the word rapture is not in the King James Version.
So what? Eschatology is not in the KJB either but he's been talking about it.

So I still have not received an answer to the question where do you get the idea that there is a rapture!?
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
The Beginner's Guide to Christian Rapture < < < < <
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just... I don't have any other way to point at it on this forum. That's pretty much the best I can do. But the real problem is that the person asking the question has to open it up and READ IT. Then, once you read it, you can quote me and address specific arguments I made.

"But Chris, why can't you just write it out to me?"

I did... in the article. You know, over the years, I've had a lot of people ask about and challenge me on various subjects, so in order to prevent from having to repeatedly waste hours with various individuals, I got this idea in my head that if I wrote an article and published it on a webpage, then they could just go to the webpage to get my argument in print, and then I wouldn't have to repeat these conversations endlessly. I mean, I thought it was a good idea at the time, but I guess Nelson disagrees? ???

Here's my guess... this guy just listens to YouTube videos. He finds people who agree with him, and he listens to their stuff. I don't think he actually reads much of anything. I think he just copy/pastes large sections of Scripture which is easy for him to do, doesn't require any commentary to demonstrate he knows what he's talking about, and it makes him look like he's smart and studies, and then just repeats whatever he memorized from the YouTube videos. It's the same thing that people do with pastors; meaning that they don't study the Scripture on their own, they just repeated church-ianity phrases they got from a pastor.

That's my theory. And there are a HUGE number of churchgoers out there who do the exact same thing. This why they have to bounce around subjects where we can't handle things thoroughly, with quotes and evidence, because if they are forced into a discussion where they have to prove their points, it doesn't last very long.

I don't know everything about every subject, but I do know that if someone is unwilling to read what I have written, while demanding that I write to them things that I have already written down, then I have no confidence that they are listening to me at all, which was demonstrated by him ending with false accusations of things I didn't say.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2024, 06:08:28 PM »
And an update: He's still emailing me, even though I told him I wasn't going to continue the conversation because he lied about what he said.

Have you turned tail and run Christopher;-) wink so you did justify your position on divorce and remarriage by stating that since King Henry split with the Pope over his desire to annul his marriage somehow makes the Church of England different from the Roman Catholic Church which also uses man's thinking through tribunals and trials to decide whether a marriage should be annulled, which is similar to what you're very own views on the matter are, only man deciding whether someone can remarry and not commit adultery.Jesus' Teaching about Divorce

He just doesn't listen. He thinks he's clever because he repeated what I told him, but he didn't tell me he didn't want to speak with me. He contacted me first. I didn't contact him first. I was open to talk with him until he denied the argument he made to save face after I showed him the Scripture contradicted what he said. So, end of discussion. I don't mind explaining this stuff to all of you; I don't believe that's ever a waste of my time, but it is a waste of my time to respond to men like him who won't listen.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 09:03:54 AM »
AUG 20th... He's still emailing me. Ha ha!

Author:
Christopher J. E. Johnson
Published: Aug 11, 2014
Updated: Feb 3, 2022
Related Articles:
Is the One-Pastor Church Biblical?
Why Are Christians Respecting Persons?
Read/Post Comments

I grew up learning pre-tribulation rapture doctrine in church buildings, and I believed it for a number of years after I was saved because it was all I had ever known. Before I begin, I want readers to note that, in 2 Thessalonians 2, Paul directly rebuked what is known today as "pre-tribulation" (i.e. pre-trib) rapture doctrine:
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
-2 Thessalonians 2:1-5

This verse is referring to the establishment of the popes of Rome or the Antichrist Beast pope of Rome. Still running Christopher? There is no rapture. No eschatology nor is there any end times found in the scripture. Matthew  tells us blessed are you meek for you shall inherit the Earth. We will not be raptured. We will return to a garden of eden state for a thousand years reign with messiah as our king As the early Christians believed.
I am  waiting to hear back from you regarding your doctrine of remarriage after divorce ie adultery............................

I told him I was done with our conversation and he can't let it go.

He's literally copying/pasting my article into an email. So he copies where I quoted 2Th 2:1-5, and then says "This verse is referring to the establishment of the popes of Rome or the Antichrist Beast pope of Rome."

That's not an argument. That's called an "assertion," which is a claim of belief made without evidence. In other words, he makes a positive claim, (i.e. "This verse refers the Pope!"), offers no evidence, and then tells me, "Prove I'm wrong!"

No one can argue a universal negative. It is NOT my job to provide evidence against his claim. He needs to provide evidence of his positive claim.

But on the positive side, at least he was willing to open my teaching and read two sentences. Maybe in ten years he might get through it.

Let's suppose I said, "Every stop sign in America is only a command for flamingos, prove I'm wrong!"

You wouldn't need to prove me wrong. I would need to provide evidence that stop signs are only for those birds.

Now imagine that, once you asked me for an argument, I said, "Still running? We don't have to stop at stop signs!"

What do you do in that situation? Ignore the person and move on. And that's what I did.