Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2614 times)

Manoj a mangalam

Hello
« on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:16 AM »
I am manoj from thrissur,Kerala,India. I can't be so active in forum because I have problems with expressing and understanding english.
I am 44 years old, I am not married, l want a spouse. My spiritual life is not satisfactory.l want to lead a life which is pleasing to God.
 Pray for me.
      I was brought up in a jacobite church. I born again in 1993 I think and water baptised in 1997 in pentecostal church. About 5 and above years ago I knew that Pentecostal church is cult. During that time I got to hear Zac poonens messages and was very attracted. Then I went to christian fellowship church which is founded by zac poonen for 2 to 3 years. I considered them as brothers. But I knew that it was cult by bad experiences from them. Later I knew Zac poonen himself is a false prophet.  Then I went to baptist missionary church and later I found that it was not a biblical church. I am not saying all Baptist churches are not biblical. That I don't know....I need to know. Now I am not going anywhere and don't find a believer here.I am confused.
 Here there are many pentecostal churches. Then there are brethren churches. My mother and other family members speak in tongues which I think is satanic. All are against me because I speak the truth. But I need to have a good testimony among all.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 457
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 11:12:04 AM »
Manoj, you keep sending me strange emails, and I have replied to some, but you gave me a faulty email address, so I could not send them to you.

Here it is:

I am not going to any church. What should I do.....where should I go....
I have read "..many...going to he'll".
I am not good in english. Difficult to express my problems.
Here there are so many so called believers. But they are false converts. All are against me because I speak truth...
My spiritual life is not satisfactory.
I need your advice. I know that the problem is my sins..

I am sorry, but I only speak English. You will have to pray that someone who speaks Indian can help you more. Go to the Word of God (the Bible) yourself and study, and rely on the Holy Spirit of God to teach you.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
-2Ti 2:15
These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
-1Jo 2:26-27

I was trying to explain to you that in order to be in communication with us and to get whatever "help" you think you are going to find with us (because you keep talking about getting help and being confused but you are not specific about what you mean), you have to be able to be speak English, and you have to be able to use a computer. You live 10,000 miles from me, and I do not speak any other language, so if you cannot do those two things, I cannot help you.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:14:46 AM »
Also, I removed your other comments from the other threads. Please do not start spamming our forum.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 23
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 03:35:14 PM »
 manoj you have same name as someone I once knew from India. Are you him the one who came they are a lost Christian and can't find home?

Manoj a mangalam

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 09:34:05 PM »
I am manoj a mangalam from thrissur kerala India

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 11:43:46 PM »
Manoj reported Chris' post above with this comment:

Ok. If you know any believer from Kerala (language is malayalam) send address or phone number. Or any believer from India. English not a problem

Manoj. You don't need to be reporting posts to respond to people here. You asked for an address of someone in your area. Chris has already said he can't help you with that. Also, you lied about English not being a problem because you said in your first post that it is a problem.

I can't be so active in forum because I have problems with expressing and understanding english.

It can't be both. You don't need to understand English to understand that you lied.

I am manoj a mangalam from thrissur kerala India

You are just repeating what you said in the first post. There is no need for that. I doubt anyone here can help you with your situation, but if anyone can, hopefully they will. But this is not the best place for you if you're looking for fellowship.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 12:27:42 AM »
I think I'm just going to delete his account. I think what he's doing is using something like Google translate, and text translators cannot translate context, which makes religious/philosophical conversations extraordinarily difficult. I'll talk to you guys more about it on Thursday if it comes up because there's more problems than I've said here.