Author Topic: john  (Read 6058 times)

Bouche

john
« on: January 05, 2020, 05:13:38 AM »
lol
where to begin is for me a hill with snow on the central washington campus and me crying up at god
repentance? my god
i am the most unworthy, what do u do?
i always choose wrong, again and again
i apologize
i was tryin to b swift
i kept that up for at least 15 years
ive wasted my life i dont care much any more
i dont want to epwasye my time
so, i am sorry.  for my junk
i choose God
i choose for u to help me.  no
matter what u think, i desire your help

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
  • Belief: Christian
Re: john
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 08:26:17 AM »
Was this supposed to be a poem? This is not introducing yourself and you are not making sense. Most everybody here speaks English so if that's not your first language it will be really difficult to understand you.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 457
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 09:45:08 AM »
"lol?"
Is this supposed to be a joke?

I have no idea what "epwasye" is. I have no idea what it means to "repent of junk." I have no idea what you want help with nor who you want it from.

I would guarantee that you do not speak to other people face-to-face in that manner, so why would you speak that way with us? I could not imagine you going into a restaurant to order food and speaking to a waitress in some sort of haiku verse when she asks what you would like to order:
"Ha ha ha!
Where to begin with menu?
I choose side salad again and again
I desire you help with this junk
Cheeseburger? Epwasye!
Try to be swift
No tomatoes for 15 years
"

This is nonsense that no one understands. We Christians speak with understanding, not just among ourselves, but everyone else also.
What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
-1Co 14:15

You sound like a madman right now, and that's exactly how others will view you too:
If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
-1Co 14:23

You need to read this link and start over:
http://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

Speak as an adult. Speak with understanding. Speak plainly with us, not in some strange method you think (or someone taught you) is "religious." You are not impressing anyone here. We would rather hear from you in a manner where we can know you better with understanding.
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
-1Co 14:20
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Bouche

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 01:21:59 PM »
I didnt realize I actually sent that:  it was an open tab i had when my internet kept going in and out.

After it kept going out i finally gave up and just said, fine: though, when i finally checked my email and saw that the basic creationliberty email was sent to me, i said, good grief.

It doesnt quite give a good first impression does it, lol:  tbh, it makes me look like i was on drugs.

poem?  sort of actually at the time but more of a sound bar to throw ideas off

lol, sorry.  its not a poem. it was a bunch of open tabs i got frustrated at and it was late and i finally said enough

btw, i dont do drugs
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:25:43 PM by Bouche »

Bouche

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 01:58:32 PM »
as for how i became a christian and repentance?

Ive come from a secular household and what i consider typical modern dysfuntion: parents that smoked and drank.

as an x-gen, i grew up without politics, though, i consider my parents basic

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 02:00:13 PM »
I apologize; I did not realize that was an accident. Also, I think your post got cut off. Note the "NEWS" paragraph at the top right of the page:
The forum software doesn't like foreign apostrophes, and will sometimes cut off your posts if you use them. This can happen by copy/pasting from other formats, or by using a smartphone. If you are having problems, avoid use of symbols, like apostrophes, quotations, or dashes, and that should solve the problem. It's a UTF-8 coding issue that we don't know how to resolve yet.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Bouche

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 02:07:06 PM »
i know your apostrophe thing and i thiught i was fine
give me a few please since if i just regurgitate what i think i typed i know i wont do a good job, lol

i dont own a phone so i thought i was good:  i got lackadaisical 

edit:  can i reaccess?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 02:10:31 PM »
Take your time; we're not going anywhere.

Bouche

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
this is the the last time i try this

ah!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 06:22:32 PM by Bouche »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 06:39:05 PM »
?

Bouche

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 11:11:47 PM »
good grief

Bouche

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 11:21:10 PM »
for me, this isnt about

Bouche

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2020, 11:24:16 PM »
 :)

Bouche

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2020, 11:28:13 PM »
ive tried to tell people i stink at tech but good grief, sorry all.
i watched for some time and i still dont get the apostrophe stuff?  i purposefully didnt type any of that: ugh

Bouche

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2020, 11:44:38 PM »
im sure this will go thru with no probs, lol
when it does, i just want to say, chris and this website are why and where i am as an actual christian

thank you chris

Bouche

next
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 11:59:51 PM »
so, my name is john
ive never been clouded by churches, ever
ive often questioned myself because of that, but, today, im thankful.
i read and hear about so many people and their pop-beliefs and i know
i couldve been deluded as well.
such pride is truly disgusting but what do i do?

im not sure what i typed carried over but id like to thank chris again: his straight foward logic is a breath of fresh air

edit: yay lol  now i know my registrstion is done
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 12:10:20 AM by Bouche »

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2020, 12:40:35 AM »
This is all still just as strange as your first post, and it's written the exact same way.

I'm trying to be patient here, but that means this comment...
"I didnt realize I actually sent that:  it was an open tab i had when my internet kept going in and out."
... makes no sense.

Basically, you just did the same thing you did in your opening post, in which you wrote mostly nonsense again, but the first time, you blamed it on "your internet" going out. I apologized in case I had something wrong, but now I'm starting to suspect I did not have anything wrong at the beginning. Your internet going out does not cause you to speak in verse and does not prohibit you from being able to write out a complete thought. I do not understand any of this, and anyone else is welcome to speak up for themselves, but I would suspect that no one else is understanding any of this either. That's why you don't see any responses of people welcoming you. (i.e. They get kinda' quiet when they are unsure of someone.)

Bouche

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2020, 12:56:49 AM »
not sure what else to say except that i finally saw my registration was accepted and i didnt mistype again.

i apologize.

i thought it was just a tab open for me to dink off of but, it clearly wasnt.  sorry.  not trying to cause disruption.  then, i tried again, and i went through the same procedure and email stuff.

and then i doubletaked and thought, seriously? again?  then, i saw it went thru and i edited and i re-read the whole thing and i cringed and i tried again and then here we are.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 01:03:48 AM by Bouche »

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2020, 02:22:38 PM »
John, may I suggest that you carefully consider what a testimony is and introduce yourself properly by telling us what it is you believe, how you came to Christ and how you found CLE? If you're having trouble with the forum software, then type out what you want to say into Notepad (or whatever the Apple equivalent is if you're on a Mac) then copy/paste into the reply box here. Immediately go back to read what you wrote to make sure none of it got cut off and if it did, then copy/paste again and remove any offending punctuation.

Bouche

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2020, 05:24:01 PM »
thanks Jeanne.  im on an ipad unfortunately.

i did type out a lengthy intro but it got cut off:  that was when i was troubleshooting

i absolutely understand your point and thats why it was so frustrating for me

ive been reading from chris archives for about two to three years and so i get his apprehension towards me so far

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 05:27:26 PM by Bouche »