Author Topic: (BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil Paperback/Kindle  (Read 3697 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 455
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil Paperback/Kindle
« on: December 29, 2019, 08:57:57 PM »
It's finally done, and available for purchase on paperback and Kindle.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: Mental disorders do not exist. The entire concept of a so-called "mental illness" is a farce created first by Sigmund Freud, and later used by pharmaceutical manufacturers to sell more drugs, which are no more effective than snake oil, no more safe than snake venom. This book not only proves that psychology and psychiatry are not legitimate fields of scientific research, but more importantly, this book will also prove that psychology will lead people away from repentance (i.e. godly sorrow) of sin (2Co 7:9-10) and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 1:15) for the remission (i.e. forgiveness) of sins (Luke 24:47), and that the philosophy (i.e. way of thinking) of psychology and psychiatry are in direct conflict against the philosophy of the Word of God.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." -Colossians 2:8

381 PAGES

PAPERBACK ($29.95): https://www.amazon.com/dp/1677754028

KINDLE ($14:99): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0838MGH5W

(Matchbook should be available, meaning that you can get a copy of the Kindle free if you bought the paperback.)

As always, the book is free to read on the website, and free to download and print on PDF if you prefer (click the red PDF button at the top of the page): http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/psychology.php

I know many of you have still not opened this book to read it (on the website), because it is quite long, but I want to remind everyone that many of you were indifferent to the teaching I did on feminism until we went over it in detail, and now many of you believe it to be a serious plague of corrupt philosophy in our homes; I believe that once you read this, you will believe the same about psychology, and the infestation of so-called "Christian" psychology that many pastors have been trained in while getting their degrees. Silindile, Lorraine, and I all worked very hard on this to get it done, so I hope it's helpful to you and your families.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 09:00:16 PM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: (BOOK) Psychology: Hoodwinked by the Devil Paperback/Kindle
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:27:30 PM »
That image on the front cover is great!
However, some people are gonna loose their minds, so to speak, when they read the back cover.  ;)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 153
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 11:49:05 PM »
... the infestation of so-called "Christian" psychology that many pastors have been trained in while getting their degrees. ...

Excellent book it is too.  I read it as soon as it was available.  It is good having it in a written publication that there is no such thing as mental illness.

Another "infestation" in the "churches" is those who call themselves "pastors" and cause so many of the problems.  There is no position of "pastor" laid down in scripture as there are only the positions of "Elders" (Bishops) and "Deacons".  The Bible clearly states the behaviour those in these positions should have and what their interaction is with the rest of the church congregation must be.

1 Timothy 3 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3 not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4 one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5 (for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) 6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9 holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. 11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

When someone who is supposedly filling the position of an elder goes around calling themselves a "pastor" then there is definitely something wrong.  Why not just call themselves an elder and then be subject to what is written about elders in the Bible.  "Pastor" is a false position and therefore is the equivalent of a Pharisee and such people are puffed up within themselves and think far more of themselves than they ought to.  The book of Romans gives the best description that suits those who call themselves "pastors" as they are people who think more highly of themselves than they ought to think.  A church will never be able to operate correctly when there is a "pastor" in charge of everything and "calling all the shots" and refusing to ever be brought to account for certain teachings and certain behaviour.

Romans 12 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 01:15:36 PM »
I want to thank you again, Chris, and the Lord Jesus Christ because both helped saved me from going down the path where I swallowed the lies from the psychologists and swallowed the pills that would "help" me. I am still trying to get into the Word more and I am thankful for the rebuke that you gave me in June. Thank you, once again.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
FYI: I just got an email from Amazon advertising this book.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 11:43:14 PM »
I wish this was available in paperback here. As it is, just the Kindle version is $21.48 (which I guess is pretty much the same as the US price once you take the currency conversion into consideration). Shipping from the US costs just as much as the actual book, though.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 12:08:54 AM »
But I want to remind everyone that it is still free to read on the website. No one has to buy the book. You can literally just open it on the website and read it on your tablet. The price is because the book is almost 400 pages, but I would just rather someone read it on the website for free if only to get the information.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 02:44:04 PM »
The only reason I wanted a hard copy was so I could share it with others. I have already read it on the website. (Well, technically, I copied it from the website into a Word doc and then read it, so it wasn't exactly on the website itself...) If you'll recall, I proofread the original before you even sent it to Silindile so that she wouldn't have quite so much work to do on it. I just haven't reread it with the edits included.

Is the website version the same as the published version? I know with the feminism book you added a lot into the published version that does not appear on the website, unless you have since updated it there.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 03:00:23 PM »
I have added some to the book, and the book itself is polished, meaning that some things are rewritten for better clarity, and (hopefully) all the errors have been fixed.