Author Topic: Hello from Born Again Christian in Ireland  (Read 4041 times)

WJMad35

Hello from Born Again Christian in Ireland
« on: December 12, 2019, 01:44:55 PM »
Hello my name is William, im a Born Again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ since 6th August 1991, i was Born again in the Military where there was a mighty move of God in the 1990s and im from southern Ireland , land of the thieves and robbers and leprecaun revivalists (occultists)when it used to be the land of saints and scholars ..Patrick era ...not the catholic church era ...the catholic church has done more damage to this country probably than anywhere else and it still has a grip on the brainwashed and old...sad realy that irish men and women cant think for themselves.But its great to see a website after my own heart showing up all the falseness and idolatry within the supposedly "Christian" movement in the US but also its worldwide......i dont like the term Christian because everyone and their dogs are calling themselves christians these days But its only those who have come to a Godly sorrow and repented and believed in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel,
1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
those who are Born Again John 3:1-7
John 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

yours In Christ

WJMad35

Re: Hello from Born Again Christian in Ireland
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 02:35:16 PM »
I recently left my local Fellowship Church because of the modern Bibles issue , we moved here to Wexford 2 years ago from another part of Ireland  Cork and Joined the local Church , (Bible Believing). i had done evangelist work on the streets so the Pastor asked me to do a sermon or two as he was the only Pastor running the church and he got in visiting preachers now and again etc ...My first sermon was on Being Born Again as i felt that some in the Church werent Born again so I went through the sermon for them...Pastor was happy with sermon and asked me to do another sermon for while he was away on the sunday of the following month, so the next sermon i picked was the innerancy of the Bible and how important it was to all Believers to get in to the Word of God...( I was using the NKJV up to this period) However as i got in to my study in the bible, checking the history of the Bible online as intro info ..i discovered that my NKJV had doctrinal issues and not only that but all the Modern bibles out there had issues and that the only Bible that could be proved to be the Word of God was the KJV Authorised , which I had a copy of , as i had got as a present from a Pastor who was Pastoring a Church in Portugal , (Its actually very hard  to get a KJB Authorised here in Southern Ireland in the supposedly christian (ecumenical) bookshops) anyway i preached the sermon, but my Introduction Prayer was that the Holy Spirit would be my mouthpiece as i preached because I knew this was going to be a confrontational sermon to the congregation and I wanted to be in the Spirit and not in the fless for this sermon...I felt a great boldness in the preaching (power of the Holy Spirit, and i was humbled as im a bigger sinner than every one else but no matter how sinful we are God gives Grace to the Humble )
1 Peter 5:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
After the sermon a couple of the older Christian thanked me bringing their faith back to the KJV, because even though they could see issues in their study of the modern versions they couldn believe that they were counterfeits until my sermon (Holy Spirit)opened their eyes, many church goers left immediately without stopping for the normal Coffee and a week later I was called to a meeting by the Pastor and bereated for preaching such a message(sermons are recorded)
and that I needed to apologise to the congregation the following sunday and recant what i said about the modern versions...after showing him further proofs he just didnt want to know and was relying on a Book by James White for his doctrine, i also had books to back up (chick Publications)my side but he didnt want to know ..so i left the church and as I look back i know see loads of issues in the church, which i didnt see at the time, sinful practices....drunkeness,fornication,adultery New age practices, tied to Government with charity status, and data collection etc he didnt have Deacons only leaders, one woman and  one single guy (Unbiblical )which he didnt even call for the meeting but was dealing with it himself... i further discovered that he calls the shots on everything that goes on in the church even openly bereating other preachers after their sermon in front of the congregation,  if the preached false doctrine (according to him)Dont get me wrong Himself and His wife are a lovely couple and they chose to live in a very rough estate amongst the sinners as he calls it but as I looked around the Country I noticed just about all the Evangelical churches use the modern versions and the only ones that seem to be using the KJV are Independant baptist churches which im checking out at the moment but just because they use the KJV authorised i will double check with both my eyes this time and the Holy Spirits prompting. If your in a Church with false Bibles get OUT...
Yours In Christ

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 456
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 03:31:48 PM »
I have seen bits of that Irish brainwashed culture in various research I have done while writing my teaching on the Catholic Church. And yeah... from what I saw, you are spot-on in your description of their... hmm... how can I describe it... it's as if they are unable to function as normal Irish citizens if the Catholic Church is not there to tell them how to wipe their rear ends with toilet paper that has first been blessed by a bishop. That is the best way I know how to describe the little I have seen from Ireland, and I could only pray for any born again Christians there because evangelism has to be ridiculously difficult in that culture.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 02:25:11 AM »
Hi William, and welcome to the forum here! Being a true born again Christian in Ireland has to be a very lonely thing. Not that I know of any here in Australia, either, but at least I don't have to deal with the fanaticism you must encounter.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the Independent Baptists, either, as nearly all of them have adopted the same pagan practices that the Catholic Church has, just as all of the other denominations have. In fact, I would say that the Independent Fundamental Baptists are even more dangerous than the rest because their leaven is more well-hidden and harder to discern. But we have had people here from all over the world who have discovered this the hard way.

I can't say for certain that there is no such thing as a truly Biblical church that also claims some man-made denominational label, but I don't know of anyone who has actually found such a church yet.

Anyway, I hope you find a home here with us and that we can encourage each other in the faith.

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 02:41:44 AM »
Welcome William, and thank you for your introduction :-)
Praise God that you are Born Again, and that He led you to us :-)

...the catholic church has done more damage to this country probably than anywhere else and it still has a grip on the brainwashed and old...sad realy that irish men and women cant think for themselves.

yes, that is what I have been pondering lately... my relatives are from Spain, and are catholic, as most of that country is... (i was raised catholic, but at a young age started questioning the catholic church, and by age 20 i left that church)  but how is it, that these people do not stop and question the fruit of the church.  There has been so much evil wickedness in the catholic church, and they do not stop to question these things?  My mother and sisters consider themselves very intelligent.. yet, they allowed themselves to be brainwashed, as you said.  It truly is sad.

It is good, to have found a place here, where we can be with like-minded born again believers, and have fellowship.  Welcome :-)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 02:46:28 AM by Dee Babbitt »

kphays7

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 09:44:05 AM »
Welcome William!  I am an ex-Catholic with a heavily influenced Catholic family.  I can understand completely!  My prayers by the power of the Spirit will be with you and all in these last days

God speed
KevinOK

WJMad35

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 05:25:45 PM »
Thanks Lads for the kind words, yah the biggest problem with roman catholicism in Ireland is people who are not even practicing their faith get very annoyed when you try and witness to them and all of a sudden get very religious...all are brainwashed so sad really trying to witness to families and friends it goes over their heads

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 153
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »
Thanks Lads for the kind words, yah the biggest problem with roman catholicism in Ireland is people who are not even practicing their faith get very annoyed when you try and witness to them and all of a sudden get very religious...all are brainwashed so sad really trying to witness to families and friends it goes over their heads

From what I have always seen, it seems to be Roman Catholics in general (along with the rest of the usual population where one lives) that behave that way.  It seems that they would rather carry on and support something that is obviously false rather than endure some false sense of shame that they had been fooled or had got things wrong.  Because such people are "shallow" they also care more about what their family and others might think of them if they were to challenge the status quo.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 134
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »
From what I have always seen, it seems to be Roman Catholics in general (along with the rest of the usual population where one lives) that behave that way.  It seems that they would rather carry on and support something that is obviously false rather than endure some false sense of shame that they had been fooled or had got things wrong.

Pride.
Because such people are "shallow" they also care more about what their family and others might think of them if they were to challenge the status quo.
Fear of man.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

madonnajean

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Madonna
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 10:35:16 AM »
William; we are not taught church history; 200 years ago true born again believers in Jesus Christ came out of the RCC when the protestant reformation happen all over Europe ; giving back to the people the word of God. Without one shot being fired they read that they were serving the antichrist Roman papacy, Catholic came out of her in mass numbers. But Roman can up with an other plan to get the " fallen brethren back to the harlot church. Where once they persecuted the true believers at the stake and burned there bible around their necks, and torching them in their inquisitions for 630 years, they had to get the oneness of antichrist off themselves by using learning against learning. They have infiltrated all the protestant churches with Jesuitical corrupt bibles. confusing us but praise God , he is not the author of confusion. The truth shall make you free.  Blessings in the name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.