Author Topic: (VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham p1  (Read 4096 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham p1
« on: March 26, 2018, 01:07:43 PM »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Severius Brandusa

Re: (VIDEO) Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham p1
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
Great preaching!

I wake up listening to your teachings and also go to bed listening to them. I promise I'm not using flattery, I just really enjoy the stuff you put out. It's so true that just about everywhere else, the preaching has been infested with leaven because of compromise. Keep spreading the true Gospel of our Lord Christ Jesus, brother!

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 02:16:00 AM »
I understand; I used to do the same thing with the guy who first taught me after I got saved. I guess the difference is that I didn't have a job at the time, so I listened to him for 16 hours a day.  :o
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 04:40:07 AM »
I happened to see a video on YouTube just before this series started. The guy was pretty much just reading excerpts from a book entitled, 'How The Illuminati Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave' by Fritz Springmeier. I have no idea how credible this guy is but I do know that some of the methods of mind control that he cites are corroborated in other stories I've read by former law enforcement and FBI agents.

He has pretty much a whole chapter devoted to the deceptions of Billy Graham and alleges that Graham was programming people to accept the New World Order. Again, I don't know how credible any of this is because while he claims to have the testimony of witnesses, these witnesses cannot be named because it would put their lives in danger.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in reading any of what he says, you can use the 'Look Inside' feature on Amazon by clicking on the image of the book and type Billy Graham into the search bar.

https://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Create-Undetectable-Total-Controlled/dp/1440490228?

A couple of the abbreviations used are:
MPD = Multiple Personality Disorder
SRA = Satanic Ritual Abuse

Severius Brandusa

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 08:35:52 AM »
I understand; I used to do the same thing with the guy who first taught me after I got saved. I guess the difference is that I didn't have a job at the time, so I listened to him for 16 hours a day.  :o

You're talking about Kent Hovind aren't you? :)

I heard you mention that in one of your teachings. I actually did the same thing with him when I first found out about him. I was with this Hebrew Roots family because I was courting their daughter at the time and they introduced me to Kent Hovind's seminars. They had all his DVD's and I watched through every single one of them within a week's time. Haha. Then I rewatched them.

About the Hebrew Roots thing: It didn't work out because I couldn't bring myself to follow after being brought again under bondage. Everything had to become "Jewish" and "Hebrew" and they were afraid to use the name of Jesus Christ. Not only that, but they didn't believe the King James to be the proper translation of the Word of God into English and when we would meet this older couple to do a Bible study (which was always strictly out of Leviticus), the guy would always repeat the same thing every week which would cause me to grow suspicious. He would say, concerning the Levitical priests when they would offer the sacrifice, that it would "elevate their spiritual consciousness". Huh? What kind of sound Biblical understanding is that? Sounds like new age mumbo-jumbo to me. I would butt heads with them on certain matters and would make statements to the "teachers" in front of the family I was with to make sure I knew where they stood by saying things like, "You must already know that the Talmud and the Zohar and the Kabbalah is witchcraft and heresy against the true faith in the LORD God of Israel and the Talmud specifically even blasphemes against the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha-Mashiach to them)." The teacher and his wife gave me this kind of solemn look (as though I didn't understand these matters clearly) but nonetheless had to agree with me because the family I was with weren't as hardcore as the teaching couple so they at least had some conviction that the so-called ancient, rabbinical teachings were obvious heresy.

Nevertheless, they had plenty of leaven in other aspects of their faith because they would listen to teachings from modern "rabbis" and also teaching from a website about the "Oral Torah". One guy made me marvel with his heresy because he said that when Jesus Christ, as a child, said to His mother and Joseph, "Wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business." The "rabbi" said that Jesus was actually talking about Joseph and not God the Father. What a false teacher!

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 08:53:48 AM »
I tried checking into some of the Hebrew Roots stuff myself after I left the church building I was going to. I only met people online, though, and never found an actual congregation. I decided I didn't want anything to do with them once I found out that they got offended by me calling myself a Christian!

I have to wonder where some of these people get their logic from...

Masha

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 12:09:44 PM »
How nice to read y'all went through this thirsty fase where you, indeed, listen, study, read for hours and still thirsty. I had that too!! Im sorry my daily life does not permit me to read much, I do most audio nowadays. It is a gift to grow in knowledge and discernment, and how I love the truth of Gods word!!!!

Severius Brandusa

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 11:03:09 PM »
Yup, sounds just like them. They despise the name of Jesus Christ and the label of being a Christian because they consider it to be a 'Greek, pagan concept'. And guess what? They still don't 'keep the Sabbath' as they "should" and have their own excuses for it as well. I've even went to a few of their services at a synagogue in Sacramento, CA called 'Peace of Israel', and the leaders there, as a ritual, brought out a giant, ornamented, Torah scroll that sat upon a fancy pillow and gave it reverence. What idolatry!