Author Topic: HEALTH Herbal/natural remedies for warts  (Read 2882 times)

Masha

HEALTH Herbal/natural remedies for warts
« on: March 24, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
Hi everyone, I just have a persistent problem. My oldest daugther is suffering from an big outbreak of water-warts, caused by Mollusca contagiosa -virus. It seems to be spreading to the other children also. She has ad it for a long time, and there was a moment it seem to become less, but it is still quite bad. Does any one know any cure that works????

Suelong88

Re: HEALTH Herbal/natural remedies for warts
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
Masha, are you familiar with essential oils?  Frankincense and tea tree are good ones to use.  My son had those when he was younger.  We have also used over the counter remedies; we've used the liquid and the freezing can.  We've also had the doctor freeze them off as well.  So depending on what you are comfortable using.

Tonya might have some other natural suggestions.

Sue

Masha

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 02:23:39 AM »
Hi Sue, did he takes those orally?? Sounds like a good thing to try:-) I'd have to treat all children.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 09:09:19 AM »
Oregano oil is hot, but will do the trick.  1 drop on the wart 2 times a day for a week.  Then once a day for 2 weeks, then as needed.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Suelong88

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »
I was going to suggest Oregano as well, but can't remember how old her children are. 

Yes directly on the wart itself. 

Masha

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
Super, Tonya!! That is a great one to try!! Thank you!!