Author Topic: No Sunday Teachings Until Feb 4th  (Read 50 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
No Sunday Teachings Until Feb 4th
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
I'm taking three weeks off. Thank you all for your patience with me. You'll have to trust me when I say that this "vacation" is no vacation.

You guys are all welcome to meetup on Sunday to talk as normal if you want. Lorraine and I may or may not be there, but you should schedule it in the meetup section on the private section of the forum.

Also, Skype recently did an update, just a heads up. It's a major overhaul of the UI (user interface). It shouldn't be much different than usual though, so no worries.

One more thing, I would really like it if everyone put a picture of themselves on their Skype profiles instead of nothing or pictures of something else. Some of us have had a hard time recognizing one another, and I think a face with the name would be a big help. If login to Skype, at the top left, there is a picture of you; click on that, scroll down and click on "Account and profile" then click on "Your profile" and you can edit a picture from there. If you don't have one to add, Skype allows you to take a photo from your webcam. Thanks.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: No Sunday Teachings Until Feb 4th
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »
Chris, I don't think you would even know HOW to take a vacation! For you, a break from one type of work is just more time to spend on other work...