Author Topic: (VIDEO) Super Bowl & Idolatry: The Spirit of the Devil  (Read 89 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(VIDEO) Super Bowl & Idolatry: The Spirit of the Devil
« on: January 03, 2018, 02:29:57 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jephte21

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 6
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jephte
Re: (VIDEO) Super Bowl & Idolatry: The Spirit of the Devil
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »
When I was in the world I was very emotional when my soccer team lost, I was crying or feel sad about the lost. But never to point of wanting to fight with someone, break everything in my house because my team lost, that's sick and ridiculous to do that. For this people to call themselves Christians and yoking with the world having a super bowl party!! I've never seen such hypocrisy and Idolatry in so called Christians. I have to say that I like sports, I play soccer since I was little and use to dream about being a professional soccer player. But now since I'm born again I think choosing a career that can help me and others around me is better than doing something that will only entertain people and make me prideful about my own achievements. You have to see how prideful and arrogant  sports players are, It's rare to find one that is humble with all that fame.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: (VIDEO) Super Bowl & Idolatry: The Spirit of the Devil
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 08:44:32 PM »
Wow, I knew people got stupid over the Super Bowl but didn't realise it was THAT bad! That promo at the end was just really sick and disgusting. How can these people even PRETEND to be of Christ?!