Author Topic: my self-introduction  (Read 2615 times)

Mr. Redflame

my self-introduction
« on: September 03, 2019, 08:51:12 PM »
Hi my name's Troy and I'm a born-again christian. I believe that Jesus the Christ is the Son of God and the sinless saviour of mankind. I do believe that the Lord takes away mans sins and that one is "actually" forgiven/saved after calling upon his name. Finally, I believe in "eternal security" and that the Spirit of God is received by the hearing of faith. I've started out zealous in the faith, but my lack of repentance before learning of the messiah allowed much sin to dilute my faith. I was particulary worldly, though somewhat humbled around the time of my conversion, however. I have been saved for around 10 years and have lived with autism for 27. I've resided in maryland for most of my life, born to a family that, at far as I could tell, started out somewhere below between lower and middle-class. Irregardless, I've come to see eternal life unfold in my life. that's the gist of life. it's been humbling thus far..

It's also nice to see genuine brothers and sisters in Christ for once! (though I've been here for a while prior; I do believe that Christians should gather together, and I think that I'm currently learning to value that..)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 09:06:22 PM by Mr. Redflame »

Mr. Redflame

Re: my self-introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 08:55:17 PM »
btw, I'm sorry that I have my address in "location". I'll fix that. It's just that I've been struggling with registering..

Mr. Redflame

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »
Maybe I should add that I haven't been baptized yet... (sorry for the repetitive posting...)

Jackie

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 01:16:44 AM »
Hi Troy! My name is Jackie and it is nice to meet you. I am glad you have found us!

Dee Babbitt

• BANNED
  • Commoner (Forum LVL 3)
  • Edification: 29
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dee
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 01:34:42 AM »
Hi Troy,
you are right, it is good to gather together and fellowship with Christians.
We look forward to getting to know you better.  Welcome to the group :-)

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 03:55:56 AM »
Hi Troy

Welcome to the forum.  This certainly is a good place for repentant Bible believing Christians to gather together and have good fellowship and learn from the word of God.  I hope the group here works out really well for you. 

It is good that you have been watching the forum for some time and so you will likely be quite familiar with the usual styles of conversation.  I read some of Chris' articles and listened to the teachings for some time too before I ever looked at the forum, but by that stage I already knew I was on to something good.

I see you have had autism for 27 years.  Does that mean you are 27 years old?  I have a close friend who has autism and we also have another in the forum who has autism too and so we can fairly well promise you that you won't be shunned for something like that.

Anyway, welcome.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Mr. Redflame

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 01:37:17 PM »
Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome. And anvilhauler yes you're correct about my age (27), I've kinda didn't go into detail their though. I meant to say put their that I had to have autism for around 24 years, because the health officials say that children typically develop the condition around the age of 3. but I believe that the development of this neurological condition may have to do with the vaccinations that everyone is being encouraged to take (and later might be forced to have) as well as other possible toxins that a child might've been exposed to, whether in the womb or not.

I also welcome any rebuke/correction as that'll be what's necessary for me to remain sanctified.