Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #044 Notarizing Your Tattoo  (Read 68 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #044 Notarizing Your Tattoo
« on: December 23, 2017, 10:06:34 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #044 Notarizing Your Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 10:06:58 PM »

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi All

Jesus is the only Savior​I have what I'd called sleep paralysis for over 20 years.. my Dr told me that it's demonic that the "science" of sleep paralysis is a lie

Jesus is the only Savior​btw hello

Jesus is the only Savior​my best friend just passed away Thursday and was buried today. she was drunk and hit a tree doing 105.. looks like she did it on purpose.. I pray she had time to speak to Jesus before she passed

Jesus is the only Savior​look up Todd White.. he is working for Copeland now, Copeland works for the pope

anvilhauler engineering​__Sad to read of what happened to your best friend. On the sleep paralysis if it is demonic resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Jesus is the only Savior​Pastor Charles Lawson is a great preacher

Jesus is the only Savior​Jesus name makes it stop.. and yes I still have some sin

Jesus is the only Savior​and thank you anvilhauler for your kind words about my friend

anvilhauler engineering​__It is very hard losing close friends. Years ago my best friend died in a car crash.

Jesus is the only Savior​maybe the tattoo was old and was meant to be funny and not meant to be taken seriously

Jesus is the only Savior​sorry to hear that anvil.. it's very hard

Steve Sams​How was it notarized :/

anvilhauler engineering​__The only case being the piercing of the ear with an awl for the slave who wants to stay with the master.

anvilhauler engineering​__Exodus 21:6

anvilhauler engineering​__As an ex-soldier I'm amazed at how "experienced hunters" conduct themselves with firearms. No wonder so many hunters get shot by their hunting friends.

anvilhauler engineering​__I just read that recently about the iron tools and the Philistines.

Wheless _​night everyone
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings