Author Topic: (VIDEO) Charismatic Gibberish vs Speaking in Tongues p3  (Read 123 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(VIDEO) Charismatic Gibberish vs Speaking in Tongues p3
« on: December 11, 2017, 06:28:45 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
Re: (VIDEO) Charismatic Gibberish vs Speaking in Tongues p3
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:45:36 AM »
I am very happy with your teachings on this.
I have some links to video's that might help you. (Maybe you have allready got enough...??)
Bagwan was a important demonic teacher that had whole crowds in trance. Ive known some people really well that were totally into this cult. Looking back it is so much like the pentecostals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7gzSsqMgCk is de bagwan session of kundalini. (NOTE there's people in their underwear in this video.)
In this video you can clearly see the built up and demonic activity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYq01A88nvY (service of sannyasins = bagwan-followers, it really starts at 1.30 min it has a long intro) this one is so much similar to this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IviOGt68ipk (Service of pentecostals)
These are the things I ran from when I became a new born in Christ. I was shocked this is even called christian!! This gibberish/falling out/laughing thing is so occult!!!

Offline Jephte21

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 6
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jephte
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
I have read the article before, and now I am on part 3 on the audio teaching. I have two of my family members who are deeply into that stuff they even go to one of Benny Hinn services and they both think that this guy with the kundalini spirit is of the lord. I have try to rebuke them concerning their charismatic gibberish and I tell them that it is satanic, but they just flat out denying me. Because they think they have more experience than me and they been christian longer than I am(by the way they are not of Christ they are false converts), so I'm only speaking into the air. I have try doing that so many time that I realize that I'm only casting my pearls before swine, so I leave them to their wicked ways.

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 44
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 12:13:59 AM »
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
-1Ti 4:12

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings