Author Topic: for Troy's rebuking/correction  (Read 2434 times)

Mr. Redflame

for Troy's rebuking/correction
« on: September 05, 2019, 05:08:33 PM »
So I'm not entirely sure if this is allowed here, but if it is, then I'd like to make this a place for me to receive any necessary rebuke/corrections so that I can grow in the faith a little more. (and now you see that I wasn't kidding when I said that I welcome your correcting/rebuke)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: for Troy's rebuking/correction
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »
Haha! I'm not laughing at you or anything; it's just that I found this funny because it's unnecessary to make a special place for it. We all correct each other on the various threads when it's necessary. If you read the stuff about Richard, don't sweat it; there's a big difference between you and him.  ;)
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Mr. Redflame

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »
I feel like it would be very useful me though (I think I may have minor memory issues). you know with all the rebukes and such being consolidated here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:49:08 PM by Mr. Redflame »

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 05:51:18 PM »
It's good how you want to be rebuked, I've certainly needed to be in many situations and I hope you can learn more as I want to learn more.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Mr. Redflame

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 06:12:11 PM »
Then again you could have a good point. So I guess i'll just have to try my hardest to take correction to heart.