Author Topic: Former witch exposes disney=witchcraft  (Read 203 times)

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: Former witch exposes disney=witchcraft
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 11:24:02 PM »
Also concerning Leviticus they are told not to observe times, but are they not also told to observe times by keeping the sabbath and feast days?

Ooops, I was in a hurry too and I neglected to comment on this.

Yes they were told to observe times, but only the times that God laid down for them to observe.  The observance of other times was sure to bring God's anger against them.

Typical of the Israelites
Judges 2 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
18 And when the Lord raised them up judges, then the Lord was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the Lord because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them. 19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 03:22:43 AM »
I am Always very surprised it is not Obvious, cristal clear to anyone who reads the Bible, that Xmas is a worldly, pagan, occult thing. Even when I was not a christian I thought of it as a ridiculous consumeristic festival, it never even appeared to be about Christ to me at all.
So the discussion between Christians is hard to understand for me, because it is clear as day. The Bible does NOT tell us that Jesus is born that day even! Let alone celebrate His birthday. We should remember HIS DEATH BURIAL AND RESURECTION. And anyone who manages to dismiss the verse in Jeremia,.. is really just trying to justify some emotional attachment to the ritual. (idolatry) When I first read the verse I was so amazed by God , putting it in there!!! Decked with gold!! How much more can you be specific. And put a satanic 5 pointed star at the top!! Like cherry on a cake!! Isn't it CLEAR!!!?????

The Xmas tree was not introduced by Luther for as much as I know. It is a northern tradition, and has to do with the tree being Always green, as in 'it does not die', therefor was used in rituals to celebrate the everlasting life of the gods who were to live within the tree or have pleasure in it. It is a tradition much older than Luther.

Matt, you must realise that your biggest problem is not that you do not see the truth about xmas, but that you are afraid to offend your family or friends. They might think of you a certain way beacuse you stop participating in their ritual. THAT is your real problem.
I find it a great way to testify. In Holland we have copied the Christmas tradition, but we originally have another: Sinterklaas. It is maybe even worse. Look into it, especially zwarte piet will blow your minds!! (Krampus in Germany!) We do not partake in any wordly tradition, nor catholic festivity. We even keep our children at home when the feasts are celebrated in the school. (Attending school is obligatory in Holland, we risk getting a lawsuit and a fine)
Unbelievers are amazed we reject xmas, and it is a great opportunity to tell them the Truth and the Gospel. And to believers who are in darkness on the matter, it is also a great way to edify them and help them to gain discernment.  Eph 5:11, And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Yes, they might call you a freak:-) but what is more important???

One of the main arguments is : Well, isnt it a good thing to be bussy with Jesus, no matter what date or occassion???
It is good to be bussy with Jesus 365 days a year. The Bible says clearly to abstain from evil. Pagan occulty satanic rituals are evil.
   1Th 5:22, Abstain from all appearance of evil.

I like the idea that Kevin had! We have that in our family. And it is not linked to any pagan worldly ritual, we just have quality family time and sometimes we include gifts. I believe our children are not lacking anything in the matter and they have a great discernment when it comes to the sinterklaas and xmas stuff they are confronted with in the world as they go out and go to school. Our family has gotten used to us not doing any of the stuff and we do not have to have discussion about it. We are those Jesus-freaks, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!
As said before, it is clear. I pray it will become clear to others to!!

Offline Matt

• (LVL0) Newly Registered
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Matt
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 09:22:10 AM »
Kevin, that's a good idea. I like the part about fasting and giving dirt ;D

Masha, thank you for your comment. You are probably right. There are certain people I would be afraid to hurt. My granny is
in her 90's and a very humble christian. Other than that, for my family we're not afraid to say what we think lol.
A little different for my better half's side, but I want go into that.
One of my problems is I'll read something, like the first time I read Chris' article on christmas, and without slowing down and doing
my own research and slowly sharing things with my wife, I just go on the war path (so to speak :)) and my wife is wondering what
in the world is going on. You would think I'd learned after 15 years of marriage. ;)
I must say though I thought I knew all there was to know about the paganism in christmas until I read the article Chris wrote. It
certainly encouraged me to take a stand on the matter.

Offline Suelong88

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Susan
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 10:31:46 AM »
Matt, I felt the same way after reading his article for the first time.  The whole Semiramis/Tammuz (Madonna & Child) thing really hit me.   Then I just got angry.  Angry at how I've been lied to my whole life about most of the "Christian" traditions.  And how blind everyone who claims to be a Christian is to it all. 

Offline hashed

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: yeb
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 08:56:53 AM »
Wait, are you saying that you can't tell that almost everything Disney creates is founded in witchcraft? Pick a show; it's not that hard to find. One of the biggest money-makers for Disney of all time has been their "Disney Princesses" line of shows and products. As far as I recall, there is not a "Disney Princess" movie that is not formed around witchcraft. Everything from Cinderella to Snow White to Aladdin to Brave -- it's all witchcraft, and a practicing witch and Satanist could easily identify far more signs and symbols in the movies than we may be able to see.
I cannot remember watching any of these movies, only some fragments. I know Disney mostly from the Carl Barks comics. Mixing animals with persons (a core concept) is described in some sources as being satanic, and it looks like the double letters in the names of every character has a satanic meaning.

I did see some explanations of the esoteric meaning of Disney stories, for example "The Esoteric Interpretation of Pinocchio". It is described as another variation of Tammuz.

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 11:37:35 AM »
When a witch poisons an apple that causes a woman to sleep until a man comes along to kiss her and break the spell, that's witchcraft.

When a fairy shows up to cast a spell on a pumpkin and turn it into a carriage, that's witchcraft.

When a demonic "mermaid" goes to a witch and makes a deal to have her voice taken away so she can grow legs to walk on land, that's witchcraft.

When boy picks up a lamp and rubs it, and a genie comes out to grant him wishes, that's paganism and witchcraft.

All of these and much more are Disney creations, and the first example I mentioned is from Snow White, and that was Disney's first movie in 1937. That's why I've questioned your confusing comments, as if it's hard to tell where the witchcraft is, since they've portrayed literal witches in their movies from day one.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings