Author Topic: Example of Satanic Gibberish  (Read 6345 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Example of Satanic Gibberish
« on: June 13, 2019, 03:25:09 PM »
I'm only putting this on here because I occasionally get letters like this. There are many religious cults out there who act this way, and typically, I don't respond to them, but I chose to respond this time because I figured I would publish this so you all can see it.

CHRISTOPHER FROM NORTH CAROLINA

Mind Reading Technologies, The +C/U-Z/+A signal's and Biblical Tongues - Wolves in governments around the world have been using mind reading technologies that can read your conscience. They use the same technologies that God would use to talk or listen to you. They use Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) against us. Their satellites delivered to space by Space X founder Elon Musk, The Russian Federation and The Federal Government. Comparable to cellular satellites. It's a high bandwidth +C/U-Z signal that listens to your brains decoded wavelength and reads your conscience and emotions using an algorithm. The +C/U-Z/+A signal can activate up to 40-90% of your brain and unknown parts of the nervous system. People who can talk back and hear the satellite communication with their mind talk tongues. They use these technologies against us. Not informing the world to stay ahead of our civilization. To be as intelligent as the combined world they record our thoughts. They steal our ideas, murder, blackmail and use it as a tool for war. You sometimes get a headache when a mind reading machine is on you.
Magnetic Monopoles are spirits with a protective shell - Similar to an isotope. Your conscience/soul controls much of the brain and the brain controls the body. The spark. Your spirit is in your brain and leaves the body after death during decomposition through a eye socket within the gases. They naturally rise towards the North or South Pole. The atmosphere helps to keep the spirit contained. A solar flare can kill a spirit. Many spirits stuck within casket. Wolves in American and Russian governments have been stealing spirits transferring them to technologies within a simulation. Using them for their memories to help them conquer the world. They also changed the magnetic compass .003 degrees at the Bermuda Triangle. Not disclosing the true purpose of certain military installations at the North Pole and the Bermuda Triangle. We need to research monopoles/spirits with caution. Certain aspects of monopole research may harm or even kill them.
A Ravenous wolf in sheeps clothing - An alien spirit reborn as a Human being. They use A.I. and walk the Earth. An alien had shot an asteroid at us from the inner asteroid belt. Fire and brimstone to reborn Earth. He was working with the devil an alien. The devil walked. God saved us. Destroying an alien ship. The devil to tell us we weren't deserving and bring back his deserving. Aliens. To use our image from the casket that preserved our flesh. For us to be damned to hell for cremation. The devil to try and conquer the world. Mathew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. To be brought back as flesh and bone means to be reborn as a clone. A spirit can be put in a chip and be reborn. The clone grown around the chip within a tank like a womb. Artificial intelligence can also walk as flesh and blood using a programmed chip similar to a robot. Not meant to be. They can create remote controlled clones much like a
 remote-control vehicle/robot that have computer brains. Utilizing satellite reception and signal strength. Grown in labs around the computer where the brain would be. Some are partial brain and computer. Using the flesh from the ethnicity preferred. Many can be commanded to/not to perform a certain task. They can see, hear and smell through many of them. Having them raised in the country they want to conquer. To win an election in your country and have others get into positions of power within military, intelligence, space agencies and elite society. We need to be educated on the technologies taking our world.
Revelation behold, he is coming with the clouds - A spaceship from Alpha Centauri. From the planet Kent. Many had said Jesus Christ/James landed in Russia. A spirit can fly a spaceship within A.I.. No natural life support needed. God saved many souls from the devil unfortunately the ship was low on energy and had to land. President Putin gave his word that he would inform the world. President Putin denied them. Not telling the world. As I heard, Jesus is stuck in his ship at a top-secret installation in Russia similar to area 51. That we need to save many other souls. They have our friends and families. Were to prove reborn clone, UFO's (seen using micro waves A/B/C/M/Z or at area 51/Arizona), hacked satellites, hacked telescopes and mind reading technologies. To find the clone labs and destroy them. The clones detrimental to our genome. They want to deny our children. To deny us free will and take our world and soul. Many in positions of power. To look you in the face and lie. Man
 y souls from Earth now live in a medium class ship. God saved them. No hell. You can communicate with them if you have a line of communication with a satellite. Many ships communicate with the U signal. Human beings natural signal. The government hiding much.  Purgatory is Mars. To improve overtime and become a flesh and blood experience. Your spirit can become a robot. Energy is life. Humans to honor the full rotation of life. Not to deny natural existence. That we may bring ourselves back if needed. Were to walk as 1. A form of creation is to redistribute matter or alter a big bang. We live in a Multiverse. Spirits to be added to evolution. Bred in from Kent. Earth to become a tier 1 civilization. To have a democracy of heaven and Earth. Church to become community and teaching. Many religions to become 1. To be self-reliant. To have judgment on evil beings walking as flesh and blood human clone. The abomination.
Jericho was a God of Earth after the New Testament - He has been using a satellite trying to inform the world. The devil split us apart. Lord Antipas was the devil and changed word to push his agenda. Pas=God. Mathew had written as told from Jesus while talking tongues. A man talking tongues to save the world and so much more. God wants his original doctrine to be released along with a book Judah had written. The truth to come out. The Catholic Church to obtain it from Pope Francis. I'm to save the world by informing you. We're to save ourselves. I'm to teach you prophecy and fix his word.   prophecyisnow.com     Christopher, I speak tongues.

You serve a different god than I do. Go serve your false god and leave us in peace. Have a great day.
Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
-Acts 8:22

Speaking in Tongues vs Charismatic Gibberish

Please tell me the name of your God. Do you know the king of God's name?

I'm not going to respond any further; there's no point. Someone that far gone, you cannot reason with them. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can open his eyes to his sin, and this kind of garbage is exactly what comes out of the "conspiracy ministry" movement. There's nothing on his website either; I think he's just looking for attention, and I don't know what planet he lives on in which he thought he was going to get support from me.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Reed Scott

Re: Example of Satanic Gibberish
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:33:51 PM »
I had a friend 40 years ago who started coming up with bizarre stuff like that around when he turned 27.  This guy was very accomplished.  Brilliant and successful.  They diagnosed him as schizophrenic.  He lost all ability to function over two years time.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 06:36:29 PM »
As I'll demonstrate when I get the book published, schizophrenia doesn't exist. In 1985, there was a world conference of the leading psychologists of the day, and they concluded that schizophrenia didn't exist until someone gave it a name.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »
Bad theology, Crystal Meth and devils are a bad combination.  :o
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:26:16 PM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Reed Scott

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 08:53:05 PM »
As I'll demonstrate when I get the book published, schizophrenia doesn't exist. In 1985, there was a world conference of the leading psychologists of the day, and they concluded that schizophrenia didn't exist until someone gave it a name.

Sounds about right.  Demonic possession then.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 11:43:08 PM »
I read a number of L. Ron Hubbard's science fiction novels before I ever heard of Scientology. This sounds like another sci-fi fan who's gotten caught up in his own imagination.

I love what you said, Kenneth!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:46:22 PM by Jeanne »

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 01:28:35 AM »

Crystal Meth   .....  that's what I thought too when I read it. 

I've never thought about it before, but I wonder if people were in to drugs and alcohol (which is a drug anyway) before the Flood.  I guess it would be surprising if they weren't.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 06:55:22 AM »
I wonder if people were in to drugs and alcohol (which is a drug anyway) before the Flood.  I guess it would be surprising if they weren't.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 10:46:31 AM »
I couldn't even understand most of that!  Wow!  I don't blame Chris for letting it go.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 08:03:11 PM »
Ummmmm... I'm sorry but what was that? Chris, you put it the best: an example of satanic gibberish.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2019, 11:49:11 PM »

I'm not going to respond any further; there's no point. Someone that far gone, you cannot reason with them. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can open his eyes to his sin, and this kind of garbage is exactly what comes out of the "conspiracy ministry" movement. There's nothing on his website either; I think he's just looking for attention, and I don't know what planet he lives on in which he thought he was going to get support from me.

I just now read this last paragraph you wrote. I only glanced at it before but my first thought while reading this guy's email was to wonder what planet he was from...

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 08:43:24 PM »
Is this a joke? I couldn't make something up like this if I try. Do people actually believe stuff like this? When I was reading this all that I can think of was aliens and sand. Well I guess I have a new #1 for off the wall believe witch is sad because I like having aliens come to earth to make sand as the top of my list. But this, well I have to make the top.  I have no words right now