Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #042 Don't Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight  (Read 59 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #042 Don't Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight
« on: November 25, 2017, 09:17:09 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #042 Don't Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:17:32 PM »

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi All

Wheless _​hello people

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Wheless

anvilhauler engineering​__We call that ram raiders here.

Wheless _​that's because people don't know how to spank

Wheless _​it is supposed to be the chastening of a rebellious spirit

anvilhauler engineering​__A totally rebellious child was to be put to death too.

Wheless _​false dichotomy

Wheless _​:-)

Wheless _​oh man they got a doctor to quote something he must be right;-)

anvilhauler engineering​__We have anti-smacking law in New Zealand. I saw a child run on the road one day after ignoring the parent telling them to stop. Quite rightly that child got a good smacking.

anvilhauler engineering​__Children play one parent off against the other.

anvilhauler engineering​__Tell the children that if they don't behave they will be put in a foster home. That's telling the truth.

virales.tv​Message deleted by Christopher Johnson.View deleted message
virales.tv was banned by Christopher Johnson.

Wheless _​wast there some thing in the marriage license that said something about the fruits that are vested within the marriage? your children)

Wheless _​beared not vested

anvilhauler engineering​__My daughter threw a tantrum in the supermarket one day. I told her she is going to have to cry a whole lot louder because there are people over in George St who will hardly be able to hear her.

anvilhauler engineering​__We would never have thrown a tantrum in a store when I was young.

anvilhauler engineering​__Not fear of punishment, we just wouldn't have done it.

Wheless _​i thought there was something in the marriage license contract that had to do with fruit that was beared and it had to do with your children? like if the government saw fit to take them they could

Christopher Johnson​Just because the government can take them, doesn't always mean they want to. They have ownership over the children through the marriage license, but they want you to feed them and cloth them.

Christopher Johnson​They keep ownership, but they want you to pay for everything.

Eric M​hello all!

Eric M​its 9pm :o

anvilhauler engineering​__Yep they certainly want you to pay alright. They nearly bankrupted me.

Wheless _​ok thanks

anvilhauler engineering​__Samson lied too.

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks again Joshua.

Eric M​do ontowhen did Samson lie?

Eric M​goodnight
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings