Author Topic: Son Of Sam testimony  (Read 1685 times)

davehenry

Son Of Sam testimony
« on: July 06, 2019, 06:21:09 PM »
https://youtu.be/KSpK6AFd8Kw
This is the testimony of David Berkowitz(Son of Sam)
Was a mass murderer in the 70's,just incase anyone be interested in watching it.It was in 9 parts on youtube but used Windows Moviemaker and pieced all together.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Son Of Sam testimony
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:24:41 PM »
Why do we want to hear a serial killer's testimony? Testimony of what?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 12:35:57 AM »
He's testifying of how he was into the occult and Satanism and how he became born again. He is a Christian now and though I think he may still have some doctrinal errors, I do believe he truly is born again. He describes how he was reading his Bible in his cell one night and fell on his knees in tears over all the wrong he had done and asked God to forgive him and how he is now trying to help other inmates.

He still believes he had ADD/ADHD as a child but he also acknowledges the demonic influence he believes was on him even then.

davehenry

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 08:48:45 AM »
I woulsn't have shared it unless i firmly knew he was born again,Jeffery Dahmer @ least came to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ,but whether he had the true grief and godly sorrow of repentance i can't say for sure,altho it's possible.David Berkowitz did recieve the gift of godly sorrow unto repentance to salvation,from the complete darkness he was in to there shows how merciful the Lord Jesus Christ is as David Berkowitz commited the most horrible crimes,i should have put more of a describtion about the video so you would get a proper idea,sorry about that".

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.John 6:37
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:06:54 AM by davehenry »

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 09:49:58 AM »
I'll look at that later; my point was that you didn't explain any of that. A testimony can be of a lot of things; if he was just testifying about who and how he killed a bunch of people, I don't want to hear that, and the rest of the details you gave later would have been better said in the original post so we know what we're looking at.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18