Author Topic: (VIDEO) The Manipulation of Psychology  (Read 2407 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(VIDEO) The Manipulation of Psychology
« on: July 03, 2019, 08:32:23 PM »
The Manipulation of Psychology

This uses Jif Peanut Butter commercials to demonstrate the change in narrative from objective reasoning and facts in advertising to appealing to emotions to sell more product.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: (VIDEO) The Manipulation of Psychology
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 08:52:31 PM »
So do you plan on making an audio teaching on your Psychology article?  It looks like it will take awhile.  I like listening to your stuff while I'm at work and would love to listen to this one a couple of times.  Working in a juvenile detention center has seriously changed my thoughts on "mental" issues.  Most of these kids are so dependant on psychological drugs that they think they can't go a day without them.  Every time we get a kid in that has psych meds we automatically know we are going to have problems with them sooner or later.  You wouldn't be at all surprised at what I've had to deal with when it comes to some of the kids we have had.  Nothing at this job surprises me anymore about what may or may not happen with these types of kids.  Like I've told some people, "It's not mental illness, it's demon possession."

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »
It's coming, but an audio teaching on this is at least a year away. It's better just to read it for now.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 10:38:59 PM »
Sure thing Chris, looking forward to it and will try to read it all the way through.  Shoot, I've spent from almost the time I got home from work until now trying to catch up on the forums.  That in of itself can be quite the read.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 12:31:16 AM »
If everyone was like me then that peanut butter company would have gone bankrupt overnight.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)