Author Topic: (RENOVATED) Bible Contradictions: Are Christians Commanded to Kill Homosexuals?  (Read 2630 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
This article was written early on in my work in ministry and teaching, and it wasn't written very well. I've spent the past few days reworking this, and it's much more thorough now. I hope it helps someone come to Christ.
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/bc-homo.php
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
  • Belief: Christian
The articles you write and make freely available highlight the importance of sound Biblical teaching. 

Along with the teaching is the excellent forum for Biblical discussion so that doctrines can be discussed and for all readers to develop a better understanding of the word of God.

Matthew 15 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

It sure makes one thank God so many times every day that He has caused the veils that cause blindness to be lifted away from ones eyes and to be allowed to see clearly.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
I would like to add that just because a gay person comes to repentance of sin and is born again as a Christian doesn't mean that person won't still struggle with same sex attraction, just as an alcoholic or drug addict may still struggle with the temptation to drink or do drugs.

It's just like any other sinful addictive behaviour, and the choice is whether to resist the temptation and obey God or to give in and wallow in it.