• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
  • Belief: Christian
Cancer
« on: June 24, 2019, 04:39:46 PM »
I read some of the news articles after I check my email to see how bogus the mainstream media is, and over the last couple days I have been reading Chris's article on The Cure for Cancer.  Last night I saw this article here,  https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/young-mother-dies-refusing-chemotherapy-070000285.html  They will straight up lie and say that natural cures are just quackery, even though there is scientific evidence and first hand stories of natural cures working!  Not to mention that Chemotherapy and radiation are something like 90% ineffective.  Chris's article goes into more detail..  Idk it makes me frustrated reading that stuff and knowing that people are buying into it.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Cancer
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 06:28:14 PM »
The real problem with the article is that they don't mention B17 because they don't think it exists. They do mention laetrile, but it's not made from "fruit pits," it's made from fruit seeds, and it does not "break down cyanide" in the body, but rather, it provides the body with a healthy form of cyanide and benzaldohyde that is toxic to cancer cells.

A lot of the deception is spoken out of the (willful) ignorance of the author, and also what she doesn't say. For example, she says a natural cure "might be that 50 per cent of people got great benefit from a treatment but if that 50 per cent is two out of four people, it's meaningless," but then conveniently fails to point out that radiation treatment mortality rates have a percentage in the upper 90s. Thus, she effectively disproves her own argument within her own article, but very few people, if any, will catch it.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 06:34:19 PM »
Idk it makes me frustrated reading that stuff and knowing that people are buying into it.

I wouldn't be too frustrated.  If they don't have eyes to see and ears to hear then that is really their tough luck.  They chose   .....  just like the rest of us.

Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 13:15 for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

etc etc etc
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 08:30:03 PM »
I noticed that Saint Jude children's hospital was advertising in this article. Wicked!
That organization is run by Shriners.
I used to deliver mail in Nashville on a street that would shut down every year for a big drunken fundraising party featuring frozen Margaritas in order to "help the children" at St. Jude hospital. Disgusting!
I don't know about you guys but around here they advertise all the time with sick crippled children and children "fighting cancer" dancing, singing and playing and claiming how wonderful St Jude's children hospital is.
Sometimes they will even have a man wearing a red Shriners Fez holding a child.
Makes me want to puke!

Psalm 92:7 KJV  When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.