Author Topic: Don't Read This On A Full Stomach  (Read 135 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Don't Read This On A Full Stomach
« on: November 03, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
"The nation’s first “transgender” Baptist preacher spoke to a national Baptist gathering on April 8, explaining that the doctor who delivered him as a baby was wrong in declaring him a boy, and that it was an “angel of reason” that caused him to accept his inclinations to identify as a woman."
http://christiannews.net/2016/04/17/transgender-preacher-tells-baptist-gathering-angel-of-reason-helped-affirm-desire-to-be-woman/

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
Re: Don't Read This On A Full Stomach
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 03:39:26 PM »
Apparently, this guy doesn't understand either the Bible OR genetics.  ::)

Offline Suelong88

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Susan
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:50:46 PM »
"Angel of reason" told him the Bible is wrong?  Yeah. None of this is right!  First, you're now claiming to be a woman and a preacher.  You must read from the queen James version...

Isaiah 5:20Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;
that put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 4
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 08:17:01 AM »
    2Ti 3:13, But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Jesus predicted all this and worse.
 What I find so beautiful , when I go to read these verses about the great trouble to come it almost always is directly followed with something so good, it puts all that enormous evil into perspective.
Like the verse above continues:    14, But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
    15, And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus is Lord of Lord, and He will overcome!!
Praise be to God Almighty!!

Offline rollingh

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 12:12:32 PM »
Number one , if this so called preacher thinks he is a woman, then where in God's word does he think it says a a woman can be a preacher? number two , Why was this so called false preacher allowed to even speak at a Baptist gathering ? He should have been rebuked right then and there . Why would anybody ever want to attend a church with a person like that who claims to be a preacher? This is very sick and unacceptable.

1 Corinthians​​ 6:8 -10  Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I think this explains this , This man needs praying for and to come to repentance .

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 05:37:52 PM »
Why was this so called false preacher allowed to even speak at a Baptist gathering ?

The 'Baptist' part is a big part of the problem.  God's real church doesn't have denominations like that and that is a part of what makes them so leavened.  I used to have people telling me that I am a 'Baptist' and I used to have to correct them and tell them that I am a generic no brand Bible believing Christian and that I don't even have a clue in the world what a 'Baptist' is.  I still have no idea what a 'Baptist' is and if anyone was to try and explain it to me I have absolutely no interest in hearing the definition.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 02:51:11 AM »
A Baptist is someone who is a member of a church building whose head honcho went to a cemetery college approved of by other Baptist  honchos.

Offline rollingh

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL1) Novice
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 11:13:12 AM »
I fully agree , This is just showing how the these different denominations are leading their flock to the broad path of destruction . After being educated on this forum and listening to Chris's teachings, I am glad that I never did and never will join a church .

Offline stevesams

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »
i don't even know where to begin or what to say to this.  The good thing is I don't have to.  God has already addressed the issue.

Romans 1: 17-32

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Steve

James 1:22