Author Topic: Seemingly Satanic Paula White  (Read 3364 times)

Reed Scott

Seemingly Satanic Paula White
« on: June 19, 2019, 09:36:45 AM »
First I noticed references to this word of faith and prosperity teaching charlatan here on the forum.  Now I see her praying for Trump and find out she really is his 'spiritual advisor'.  About the best I have hoped regarding Trump is that maybe he is a Cyrus type of figure that the Lord put into power.  Maybe to just curb this nation's headlong descent into hell.  I confess I do care about the U S but I know it's foolish.  I've always simply prayed for God's will to be done on earth and for this country as well.  The sin of all mankind must come to full fruition and be judged.  That's the truth and I never want to be at cross purposes with my Lord and Savior.

If anyone has any other info on this White person besides what Jeanne already published I would appreciate it or if anyone else wants to chime in with what they know,  please do.

Reed Scott

Re: Seemingly Satanic Paula White
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 10:07:21 AM »
I watched that rally last night and I just wanted to cry.  All those desperate people worshipping a man they think will save them.  Literally worshipping him.  I vote and I always vote 'conservative' ... whatever that means any more.  It is so plain,  so plain that people as they are nowadays will fall at the anti-christ's feet like papists in St. Peter's square.  The hardest part is those I know who purport to love The Lord.  I truly hope Chris'  position regarding timing of the end is incorrect.  I'd rather have the Great Tribulation sooner than later as all I see across the horizon is so disgusting I really struggle to deal with it.  I could better endure outright persecution and a chance to stand for Christ to the face of my accusers forthrightly than a long dragged out slide into oblivion.

I want to pray God judge this world and judge it NOW.  But I don't.  I think of those who like me have a chance if there is time enough.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:15:41 AM »
It is not wrong to care about a country and its people. When I speak of not caring for the politics of this world, that doesn't mean I don't care about this country or its people. I'm also appreciative that God has given us a bit a rest with Trump in office, because for the most part, he is an honest man. However, it's for reasons of him lying about being a Christian, and following after spiritual harlots and rebels against God, like Paula White, that I do not trust him, nor do I preach support of him in what I teach, and I've been heavily criticized for it because he's typically treated like a prophet of God.

I have nothing on Paula White because I know nothing about what she teaches; I only know that she's a woman that claims a position God did not give to her, which means she is rebellious against Him. If any man or woman is rebellious against God's authority, they obviously hate God, so Paula White hates the Living God while giving lip service to Him, which also makes her a liar and a hypocrite. Therefore, I stay away from her, and I cannot say more than that for now because I have no other knowledge on her.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:05:03 PM »
I don't know what Jeanne wrote so I may repeat things she has already  stated. I read some Paula White books a long time ago, over a decade I am sure. I enjoyed them at the time, yet for some reason I kept none of them. From what I can barely recall her books were more emotional than anything else. They were full of her life experiences and things like how wonderfully her then second husband had been used to bring healing into her life. There was a great degree of self focus. I think she and Joyce Meyer have quite a bit  in common in many respects. She definitely preaches prosperity and she is on husband number three (a rock musician, I believe).

Paula White, sadly, is one of many in a long conveyor belt of new age, self styled "teachers" that fleece the flock, giving motivational speeches with a few scriptures thrown or as one poet put it "Dr Phil philosophies disguised as truth".
Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 05:10:59 PM »
She definitely preaches prosperity and she is on husband number three (a rock musician, I believe).
Did she eat the others?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 08:17:32 AM »
Here is a short expose on Paula White that a friend of mine put together last year:

https://youtu.be/aNV_iLdR5XQ

To me, she doesn't simply seem satanic she explicitly has a devil using her mouth to utter blasphemies. Filthy!

Unfortunately there are some Street Preachers that also work for Satan. And it should be no surprise that they too promote Paula White:

https://youtu.be/N6Iucy253Ws

Of course these days it is not very difficult to spot a heretic. When you find the connection to Rome you have more than likely found an heretic:

https://youtu.be/GRbp0rp01to
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:45:23 AM by Kenneth Winslow »
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 08:46:31 AM »
She definitely preaches prosperity and she is on husband number three (a rock musician, I believe).
Did she eat the others?

Proverbs 30:20 KJV  Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Reed Scott

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 02:59:08 PM »
My thanks to those contributing information and their opinions here.  The existence of this false teacher and seemingly jezebel woman and her proximity to Donald Trump is revelatory to me.  And frightful.  My hope is that he is not really very influenced by her but there is no way to know.  It is a monumental shame that such a man as Trump comes to the presidency and yet he is good when compared to our several modern past presidents.  Good in what he does politically and yet so deeply flawed.  The entire situation causes me to marvel even more at the 'human condition'.  To use an old word, I am simply nonplused.  They used to say long ago ... poleaxed.  Dumfounded. 

Most often in our daily interactions folks we work and do business with are mostly reasonable and tolerable.  Just run of the mill types,  probably not even close to saved or ever will be ... but ... nice people.  But lumped all together ... as a society,  a nation,  the aggregate 'appears' insane.  Perhaps this is a construct of the media.  Because I don't see it all around me.  I just see it on the internet and TV.  Evil is being marketed by the media to sell product.  Perhaps we are being drawn in by clickbait that makes everything seem much much worse than it is. 

smolemong

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 31
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Silindile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 03:13:27 PM »
Did she eat the others?

Haha, I suppose she did in a way. Both divorces.

It is not just Trump she has links to, she also has links to Benny Hinn, although I am uncertain of the degree and capacity.

It makes me sad to think of her and the people deceived by her, perhaps I give her too much credit by thinking she is deceived herself.

Romans 8:5-6 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Reed Scott

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 03:59:50 PM »
Did she eat the others?

Haha, I suppose she did in a way. Both divorces.

It is not just Trump she has links to, she also has links to Benny Hinn, although I am uncertain of the degree and capacity.

It makes me sad to think of her and the people deceived by her, perhaps I give her too much credit by thinking she is deceived herself.

Yeah,  That's probably too much credit.  She's old enough and experienced enough to have gained some ability for introspection.  She's an operator.  She knows what sells and that's what she dishes up.  The old adage, follow the money.  I probably shouldn't have called her a jezebel.  But then it looks to fit.  Maybe a 'Simon the sorcerer' would fit as well.

CharlesKeys

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 10:03:01 PM »
It is not wrong to care about a country and its people. When I speak of not caring for the politics of this world, that doesn't mean I don't care about this country or its people. I'm also appreciative that God has given us a bit a rest with Trump in office, because for the most part, he is an honest man. However, it's for reasons of him lying about being a Christian, and following after spiritual harlots and rebels against God, like Paula White, that I do not trust him, nor do I preach support of him in what I teach, and I've been heavily criticized for it because he's typically treated like a prophet of God.

I have nothing on Paula White because I know nothing about what she teaches; I only know that she's a woman that claims a position God did not give to her, which means she is rebellious against Him. If any man or woman is rebellious against God's authority, they obviously hate God, so Paula White hates the Living God while giving lip service to Him, which also makes her a liar and a hypocrite. Therefore, I stay away from her, and I cannot say more than that for now because I have no other knowledge on her.

I agree and am very grateful that the Father has granted us this reprieve for now.  Trump has show some gratitude and favoritism toward the modern day church.  His being associated with all those snakes that pray over him in the WhiteHose, this just comes from him being a lost man and not really knowing any better and if truth be known not really caring in his heart. 

He will align himself with those who will help him in his 2020 campaign and I think those charlatans will be a benefit to him as they will be able to reach a lot of folks across a lot of different denominations and non denominational arenas.

He has never repented nor seen a need to do so, (words out of his own mouth) he is not a born again Christian.  He does not understand the implications of these false prophets and their greed in following him, or,... maybe he does.  They are all cut from the same tree.  Non believers doing what nonbelievers do.

I pray for our country and people that they will turn to God in repentance with a Godly sorrow!

I think Trump will be reelected in 2020 and the modern day church will be benefited from that.

You and I will continue to speak the truth in love and will continue to be hated for it.  I take great comfort in knowing that they hated Jesus first!  What a great example to follow.

Be Blessed.