Author Topic: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p14  (Read 4764 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
Re: (WEEKLY TEACHING) Steven Anderson: Wolves in Costume p14
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 11:25:20 AM »
So, would we be accurate to refer to a 501 c 3 tax-exempt church building as a 'government facility'?

Because, if so, it is my intention to add that to my repertoire of rebuking the church building system while preaching on the street.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 11:51:20 AM »
It is accurate, and I'll cover more details on that the next time I go through a teaching on it. You can do that if you choose, as you believe to be right, but I would be cautious about that in a public setting, not because you're in any danger of telling them the truth, but that most of the listeners are not going to understand, it might take them away from the core foundation of the Gospel. I can barely get anyone to understand that matter, even those who claim to understand who have written me, I can tell they don't understand it most of the time either.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 12:15:26 PM »
"Have you ever gone to vote inside of a church building? I have too! So much for separation of church and state."

That is probably about as far as I would take the conversation.

My reasoning for doing this would be that so many people I think that they are going to make it to heaven because they go to these wicked Church buildings on a regular basis.

I suppose another motivation would be personal, in that I wasted so much time, money and faith in those counterproductive Church buildings.
Yes, I have an axe to grind.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 12:18:08 PM »
I agree that most of them may not fully understand the concept. However, it many be enough to get them start to QUESTION what they are pouring their hard-earned money into. I believe that might be a good start.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 03:03:40 PM »
We did it guys we made it threw the teaching on steven Anderson. This last on I barley made it threw to the end. I got the sense that Chris got half way threw this last one and just wanted to end it early. Near the end of it I was no longer liston to what he was saying but instead my mind wonder off in imagination. I wonder why it is so hard for people to understand the hole 501 c 3 thing. I explain it as a worldly stamp of approval that the churchinanity is equally yoked together with the world. It is the official seal of the leven church.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 03:31:55 PM »
Personally, I am quite grateful that Chris went through this teaching so thoroughly. Not simply for the sake of staying away from Steven Anderson, but also for the sad reality that there are many many more like him. The same thing with the Rick Warren teaching. It's not so much about the false teacher but about the false teachers that infiltrate what falsely calls itself Christianity around the world today.
These 'wolves in costume' all work for the same boss. The god that they serve is unable to create anything new. He can only counterfeit what has already been created. Therefore his deceptions and counterfeits are limited and identifiable. We would do well to work to equip and educate ourselves to be able to spot these deceptions as a matter of course and routine.
I believe that this 14 part series has been very helpful to me.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 09:33:15 PM »
Well, unless you have a statement somewhere that connects this man to being an "Andersonite," I wouldn't accuse him of anything. You don't have evidence of that connection, as there are a number of cults, Baptist or otherwise, who teach similar things.

The DA actually made a good point. The reason is not because the man does not have freedom of speech; he certainly does, and under normal circumstances, the DA would be a nutcase thinking he would bring up criminal charges for someone expressing his views verbally. However, the man was a detective for the Sheriff's office, and that changes everything because he's a government employee, which means if he testifies in a case, and his bias to having sodomites locked up and executed, that means there may have been some criminal cases he worked on in which he set up an innocent man, and they definitely have to review his cases now.

That former detective is a fool, and perhaps he is an Andersonite; after all, Anderson does the same foolish things, but we don't have evidence of it, so let's not falsely accuse until we know.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
Well, unless you have a statement somewhere that connects this man to being an "Andersonite," I wouldn't accuse him of anything. You don't have evidence of that connection, as there are a number of cults, Baptist or otherwise, who teach similar things.

True. I agree.

Maybe "Andersonesk" would be more appropriate?

Personally, I'm particularly annoyed because "Christians" like this make my job more difficult.
With the Pride Parade coming up on the 22nd I'm sure that this mans ignorant sentiments will be on the minds of many in our audience.  >:(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:42:36 PM by Kenneth Winslow »

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 07:29:56 PM »
It has been a very long time since I listened to steve Anderson. I was on YouTube and decided to listen to one of his teachings while we were finishing up the teaching on steven Anderson. I pick the omish one. It took a few try to get threw it but I managed to. The only thing I can really say is I think he has lost his mind. Like he said why the book of psalms is included with a bible of just the new testament is because we are supposed to sing songs to the lord. He was going off on this because the omish sing there hynm without music instruments. There was a lot more he said that was off the wall. I could not believe how far gone he is now from when I first stop listening to him

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 07:38:44 PM »
I was wondering why in all the teachings on steven Anderson, Chris did not mention how steven Anderson believes and teach that ww2 holocaust never happened and that it was a Jewish conspiracy of some short. Looking for it I guess steven Anderson delete his teaching and his movie he made so long ago. Maybe he changed his believe on it

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »
I was wondering why in all the teachings on steven Anderson, Chris did not mention how steven Anderson believes and teach that ww2 holocaust never happened and that it was a Jewish conspiracy of some short.
May because it was irrelevant to the topic of Steven Anderson being a wolf in costume.
I think 14 teachings on S.L.A. was quite adequate.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 07:56:48 PM »
Yes and if we went threw everything steven Anderson teaches we will probably not make it to the teaching of pride for many years

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 10:25:47 AM »
May because it was irrelevant to the topic of Steven Anderson being a wolf in costume.
I think 14 teachings on S.L.A. was quite adequate.
Correct.