Author Topic: We've been doxxed!  (Read 3776 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
We've been doxxed!
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:44:38 AM »
The Antifa group here in Nashville seems to have taken objection to our street preaching in recent years.

I seem to have the dubious honour of being "one of few less violent individuals in the Nashville Street preacher group."

https://jamcityantifa.wordpress.com/2019/03/02/expose-street-preachers-in-nashville/

Matthew 5:11 KJV  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: We've been doxxed!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 10:12:12 AM »
The "less violent" is deception because there is no violence. This is a modern definition of violence:
swift and intense force, rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment, an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws
To say "less violence" obviously concludes "some violence, if only a little." Yet, he has no evidence of that. The author of that piece is just a fussy baby, and he won't be honest and straight-forward because that would require reason. The fact is that you guys have experienced assault in multiple cases (including sexual assault I remember in one instance), but he doesn't bother to mention that because it might make his own "social justice warrior" crowd look like the hateful ones.

It almost got hilarious when he got to talking about the lawsuit towards the end. The way he painted that picture was total deception, and he knows it. The problem is that he doesn't put the foot on the other shoe, that if a large group had a Christian event, and the queers came out to protest and were told to leave by police, they would also sue--and they would also win because that's a first amendment violation. That's why Christian organizations (although most of them are false converts) have their venues PRIVATELY, but the queers don't want to do that because they want to rub their sin in everyone's faces because they love to riot in the daytime.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
-2Pe 2:12-14
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Benjamin

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
    • Reality Begins
  • First Name: Benjamin
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 06:46:05 AM »
I couldn't find anywhere to leave a comment on that blog, interesting... I was simply going to point out in the comment section

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Pointing out their error and further was going to ask if they had any evidence.
Psalm 50:21 KJV 21These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 11:01:51 AM »
Benjamin, that is what Antifa wants.

They Despise dissenting opinions, correction, honesty, or anything like that. All they want to do is hate on people and feel good about it.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

Benjamin

• Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
    • Reality Begins
  • First Name: Benjamin
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 11:20:42 AM »
Benjamin, that is what Antifa wants.

They Despise dissenting opinions, correction, honesty, or anything like that. All they want to do is hate on people and feel good about it.

Well, I already got a so to speak blog on WordPress. Maybe I should just hit "Reblog" and then say what I have to say. Basically Reblog puts it on my site.
Psalm 50:21 KJV 21These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.