Author Topic: Caleb's Introduction  (Read 9059 times)

jtoubeaux

Re: Caleb's Introduction
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2019, 01:12:01 AM »
Hello Caleb, thank you for your testimony, praise the Lord. You have encouraged me in my own struggles (like video games). I hope to get to know you better.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 09:39:33 PM »
Thanks Jon, maybe we can both help each other in the future with our similar struggles that we have.  My main problem is that I can't just listen to Christopher's teachings without having to do something else in the process.  My mind always needs multiple things going on at one time.  So while I play I also listen.  Really, the only time I don't need multiple things going on at one time is when I'm reading.  Which is why getting my new Bible today may help to get further from wanting to play video games and concentrating more on the Word of God.  And now that I finally have a Bible I can read, I can finally start reading at work again while I'm in the control room or on break.

jtoubeaux

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 05:52:46 PM »
Sounds good. I will pray for you. I wish I could read the Bible at work. I used to have more down time but I have more job responsibilities now so it is difficult.

CharlesKeys

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2019, 08:54:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum Caleb.  My wife and I are new here also and we are looking forward to learning all we can.  We can't seem to get enough knowledge of our Savior!  His fullness just never ends.

That work based repentance will wear a person out!  We also went through all of that not even realizing when we had repented but knowing our hearts were aching from our sins and desiring the presence of Jesus!

Shew, I can hardly write about it!!  Tears of joy at being set truly free!!

Blessing!

vbailey

• CLE Church Members
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: 9
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Valerie
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 08:47:33 PM »
Hi Caleb,

Welcome to the family  :) :) :).