Author Topic: The Full Story Behind Balloon Boy  (Read 1777 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
The Full Story Behind Balloon Boy
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:04:21 PM »
I realize this is not really relevant to furtherance of Christ's Gospel, and that you would be better served listening to Kenneth Winslow's ministry, but I hate seeing injustice. For that reason, I just wanted to share with you all about an hour worth of video. I barely heard of this "Balloon Boy" incident once many years ago, but I just ignored it because, as many of you know, I don't pay attention to mainstream media; however, I abhor what has happened to this family. They're not of Christ, I understand, but it was still cruel, and I hope a few of you, in case you may have been misled by the media, might look at a different side of this case:

VIDEO #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY

That will give you the general overview and the basics you will need to understand before you jump into VIDEO #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axgyj7g5XZY

That will go into Heene's explanation of what really happened behind the scenes; how the media burned him at the stake without evidence, and the police pressured him by holding his family hostage against him.

Whether someone is of Christ or not, I hate the oppression of the innocent. In the end, I still believe Heene was wrong to lie with a guilty plea, as God does not justify lies, but what was done to them was sickening.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: The Full Story Behind Balloon Boy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:16:58 PM »
Unfortunately, things like this are not at all uncommon. Meanwhile, these same lawyers, media hacks and ambitious politicians put just as much effort into covering up actual crimes. This is a totally upside down society we live in.

Just look at what is going on right now with President Trump. This whole Russian collusion hoax was an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration had been illegally spying on millions of American citizens (not just Trump) since at least 2012! (Remember the IRS scandal where conservatives were being targeted?)

Books have also been written on the globally widespread problem of child sex trafficking involving people at the highest levels of government, religious leaders, etc. It all gets covered up and no one is held accountable. Meanwhile, they take attention off of all that by blowing up an incident like this Heene guy.

So no, this does not surprise me at all. It's even worse than you know.

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »
Yes, I will back up what Jeanne said.  And, with the strong feminist philosophy in the judicial system, the children are boys, and the father obviously male, they didn't have a chance without honest legal representation.  It is just sad.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 10:58:46 AM »
I don't understand that last comment; did you all watch the videos? He had honest representation, and his lawyer would have carried his case through, but he also tried to warn him what was going to happen. There's not much a single lawyer can do against an entire police force working overtime against his client. The choice was up to the client; the lawyer simply showed him all his options and the consequences of those choices--how much more honest do you want him to be?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 08:54:05 AM »
Please forgive me.  I can see why you are confused.

Yes, even with good representation, it is a difficult situation. . .

I cannot say for sure about his attorney, but I can tell you it is a club.  Often decisions are made before parties enter the courtroom.  I have seen it first hand.  The judges, attorneys, police. . . They all know each other.  They go to the same church buildings, country clubs, and they all see each other frequently for work and recreation.  Once any kind of cover-up is started, it is hard to stop.  Even with a good, honest attorney.  And because of "male privilege," it can be even harder.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13