Author Topic: I've repented  (Read 2149 times)

Nathan

• BANNED
  • Newly Registered (Forum LVL 0)
  • Edification: -2
  • TRIED TO MAKE MOCK ACCOUNT: BANNED
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nate
  • Belief: Christian
I've repented
« on: May 27, 2019, 08:12:37 AM »
Hello everyone. I've repented for all the stupid and carnal things I said on here. I felt the Holy Spirit convict me for my attitude and for walking in the flesh and not the Spirit. The Lord has put it on my heart to read my Bible through this year and focus on just the Word of God. I thank God for His Mercy in Christ and hope you all can forgive me for being ao stupid. Thank you.

Timothy

• Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 157
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Timothy
Re: I've repented
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 10:17:22 AM »
I'm not sure if I can delete an account but, I've gone ahead and banned him. For those that are new this is from his previous account:

NOW we're done. I want you to delete my account and I never want anything more to do with you or your forum or your church.
(See all his previous posts here: https://www.creationliberty.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=128)

Nathan needs to keep his word and depart. He has tried saying things like this to deceive us and has taken advantage of our patience with him to let him in again only to lie and rail at us in rage later. After, supposedly, nearly 20 years of being born again in the Spirit the fruit he has shown is only the works of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

This 'apology' is lazy and vague and that's because he seeks to deceive by feigning repentance. He doesn't really have any care for the church to be honest with us.

Hello everyone. I've repented for all the stupid and carnal things I said on here.

This is vague and comes off as if what he has done is just some thing that happened. There is no humility in this because if he did he would go into more detail and explain his sin. Here, it's just a lazy attempt at an apology.

I felt the Holy Spirit convict me for my attitude and for walking in the flesh and not the Spirit.

The 'holy spirit' Nate is talking about is his personal feelings, not the actual Holy Spirit. All his trust is in his own heart and he doesn't actually have the Holy Spirit for him to overcome his intense anger. That's why, after nearly 20 years, he still blows up in rage instead of having gentleness and meekness which is the fruit of the Spirit. (If he is not showing the fruit of the Spirit for all this time, that means he doesn't have the Spirit in him. You can't show the fruit of the Spirit if you don't have it.)

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Proverbs 28:26 - He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Even being convicted of his attitude is not dealing with the sin of lying and railing towards us. Attitude is dealing with his personal feelings which would be him trusting in his own heart. Nate actually thinks that he is without sin on this matter. I've given it a lot of thought after this whole ordeal over the way I've been in the past, and as someone who has been the same way, I can tell you that is exactly what's going on. Nate probably may not even realize it but he thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. And he deceives himself into believing that while also trying to deceive everyone else. Being 'repentant over his attitude' is nothing more than him trying to feign humility.

Proverbs 26:24 He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
25 When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26 Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

When Nate "layeth up deceit within him", he is preparing lies to tell all of you with the intent on deception. Again, he may not even realize what he's doing because he is blinded by his hatred, but that's why he says things like "I felt the Holy Spirit convict me for...walking in the flesh and not the Spirit." He actually said 'walking in the flesh and not the Spirit' based on what we told him before, not based on his judgement of himself. With the laziness of this 'apology', I can tell that he does that specifically to make his apology appear more genuine. And again, I can tell you because I've done the same things in the past. I actually should have seen this sooner than I did.

The Lord has put it on my heart to read my Bible through this year and focus on just the Word of God.

That's not going to help if he still presumes he is of God. Unless God shows him his sin and brings him to the repentance, this will not help him. So long as he thinks he is righteous, reading the Bible will not do him any good.

I thank God for His Mercy in Christ and hope you all can forgive me for being ao stupid. Thank you.

I don't mind forgiving him at all, but not for 'being stupid'. Stupidity is not the problem. Him saying this is just another example of his laziness and vagueness in this apology. But until he repents and gets saved, he is no longer welcome here. He himself said he no longer wanted anything to do with us. He needs to keep his word and go. I had originally thought we may be able to help him with his anger thinking he really had repentance when he really didn't, but after this I've lost all trust in him. The absolute #1 thing he needs to put away his anger is repentance and we can't give him that. Only God can give that to him and until that happens, there is nothing we can do to help him.

Ecclesiastes 7:3 - Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: I've repented
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 11:10:38 AM »
I went ahead and locked this topic down. This is probably not the end of his harassment. I've got two email accounts on this guy blocked, and we're starting to block his numerous IP addresses. Since he keeps doing this, it should be noted that, based on the research I did, it seems he lives in Lebenon, Ohio, which is just outside of Dayton, Ohio, and so likely, he travels to work in Dayton. That's why his account appears with about 10 IP addresses.

The fact is that, if you look at his comment he made, it is EXACTLY the same as before. Meaning that he's almost copy/pasting the exact same, verbatim, "apology." What he's doing is feigning humility and repentance, meaning that he's saying the things he thinks we want to hear, so we let him back in, and then he'll continue the same contention he's done before, and the reason I know that is because he refuses to acknowledge what his sins are, specifically what they are and why what he did was wrong (i.e. he thinks "saying stupid things" was the problem; wrong), therefore he doesn't understand them, and that's because he doesn't have the Holy Spirit for understanding. YOU CAN'T SQUEEZE TEARS OUT OF A HEART OF STONE. God has to give men repentance.

Notice that he never repented of his sin, he didn't even point out what he did wrong, and that's because he doesn't understand what he did wrong, even though it was explained to him. That's feigned repentance from a man who is willingly ignorant. He loves what the world teaches him, and he would rather accept that than hear the truth, so he needs to go on his way. Let the Lord God handle him as needed. I'd rather keep the peace here. If he's going to read his Bible this year and throw out everything else, then God will take care of him.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:14:58 AM by creationliberty »
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18