Author Topic: cem trails a simple explanation  (Read 13645 times)

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
Re: cem trails a simple explanation
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 06:39:46 AM »
Yeah, I don't imagine they were too happy with you... :D You're lucky they didn't do it behind your back, like when she was in the nursery. I hope if you decide to have any more kids, you will consider getting a midwife and having the baby at home.

Caleb

• CLE Church Members
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 16
  • Romans 1
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 10:31:28 AM »
Yea, I've also researched on the subject of having a baby in the bathtub.  But I don't know if we'll have any more children.

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2019, 03:26:17 AM »
Just thought I'd share an article I just ran across. The headline reads:

Historic Chemtrails Lawsuit Filed In Canada

https://www.disclose.tv/historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-in-canada-311036?fbclid=IwAR0NnivRDy3GqRSy8GZAxgrnxuCa5QH41KEeT2aRPP5MIEYUhfl1tgMQ7jE

www.GeoEngineeringwatch.org has done a lot of research on chemtrails, what they consist of, and the health hazards they pose.

jtoubeaux

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2019, 07:28:41 AM »
Yeah, I don't imagine they were too happy with you... :D You're lucky they didn't do it behind your back, like when she was in the nursery. I hope if you decide to have any more kids, you will consider getting a midwife and having the baby at home.
My wife and I have six children, all born at home with a midwife. No vaccinations and all home schooled. The last four were all water birthed - and I actually caught the last one because the baby wouldn't wait for the midwife LOL! I have heard about nurses/doctors giving babies shots when mom/dad was not paying attention. Horrifying.

jtoubeaux

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2019, 07:32:01 AM »
Just thought I'd share an article I just ran across. The headline reads:

Historic Chemtrails Lawsuit Filed In Canada

https://www.disclose.tv/historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-in-canada-311036?fbclid=IwAR0NnivRDy3GqRSy8GZAxgrnxuCa5QH41KEeT2aRPP5MIEYUhfl1tgMQ7jE

www.GeoEngineeringwatch.org has done a lot of research on chemtrails, what they consist of, and the health hazards they pose.
Thank you for sharing this, I will be following to see what comes of it.