Author Topic: Taking Chris before the Throne of God  (Read 3436 times)

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
  • Belief: Christian
Taking Chris before the Throne of God
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:44:50 PM »
I pray the Lord forgives me for wasting my time on you and not being transparent about my concerns with your claims and for trying to have fellowship with a Christian who I know I can't agree with on certain issues. The Lord judge between you and me. I've learned alot and have been humbled through this. But you need to find that same humility and know that you don't have any right criticizing other Christians because they don't agree with you on every issue or have any right to this wicked condemnation of other preachers because they don't match your views on strict definitions of repentance or church/government relationships through 501c3 or this wicked view that a Christian is sinning because he's grateful for other Christian authors who God used to bless people like me and because I express that gratitude. Chris has a sick sense of prideful self righteousness whether he admits it or not. I would never have treated another Christian the way he has treated me!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Taking Chris before the Throne of God
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 06:29:01 PM »
Nate why don't you stop making post and just wait for reply to make your clame. I enjoy having you here and we were willing to work with you even with your anger problem. There are not many out there that are willing to. It is not every day that someone let you back on the forum after a band. Go try it with other grupe. This is probably the best place for you. It is God's doing you are here. Remember Chris block you but yet somehow you got threw to repent. Take a few days read over all the post few times think about it then come back and let us know if you are going to stay

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 447
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Taking Chris before the Throne of God
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:31:32 PM »
Ha ha, I didn't even see this one until now. This one's probably more hypocritical and absurd than the rest.

Notice how he decided to use the word "criticize" instead of "rebuke." The funny is that they mean something similar, but if he had said "rebuke," it would have made it seem like he was angry with me for doing what is said in the Bible, which would have embarrassed him again.

criticise: to examine and judge critically; to judge with attention to beauties and faults
rebuke: to reprove; to reprehend for a fault
judge: to compare facts or ideas, and perceive their agreement or disagreement, and thus to distinguish truth from falsehood

Thus, he said that I "don't have any right" to do this. All of us have authority to do this. Nate judges foolishly according to the appearance, and hates righteous judgment because He is not of Christ.
Preach the word; be instant in season [i.e. when it's wanted], out of season [i.e. when it's unwanted]; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
-2Ti 4:2

That's why you guys love righteous judgment, not of yourselves, but of the Spirit of God that is within you; which is something Nate does not have because he's not comes to repentance. (i.e. He lies about doing so; it's all feigned.) Again, you can't squeeze tears out a prideful heart of stone.

Yet, if what Nate says is true, then he's a total hypocrite. What right does he have to criticize other Christians because they don't agree with him? What right does he have "to this wicked condemnation" of me or any of you? He has done the exact thing he's accused me of doing, and what he accused me of doing is what we're instructed to do, and he hates it, not because he really hates me, but because he hates the Living God and rejects His Word, and the only reason he desperately professes to believe on Christ is because he really wants to go to heaven, but he doesn't want to get there through the means the Bible lays out for him.

And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
-1Sa 8:7

He can hold hands with his favorite false preachers, but they will not be able to mediate for him on the Day of Judgment. It would be sad for Nate to stand before the throne of God and say to Christ, "Lord, Lord, look at all these books I've read!"
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
-Matthew 7:21-23
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18