Author Topic: Warning About Jason Cooley  (Read 90 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 41
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Warning About Jason Cooley
« on: September 19, 2017, 03:07:50 PM »

This is the comment I left on Brian's channel:
-------------------
I used to have people comment on our videos and compare me (and Brian Moonan) with Jason Cooley. I didn't know anything about the guy because I hadn't researched him, but after seeing this video, I've had my eyes opened. I've directed people to this video because they need to see the doctrine he really teaches, and understand what a wolf in sheep's clothing looks like. I am hard pressed to say that Cooley is a Christian when he is teaching the very opposite of what Christ taught, because if we don't forgive others when they repent, Christ said he will not forgive us when we repent. I appreciate the heads up.
In case anyone may not understand what "RAILING" means, this is from Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary: "to utter reproaches; to scoff; to use insolent and reproachful language; to reproach or censure in opprobrious terms"
So anyone who uses curse words, or anyone who resorts to name-calling (which is not to be confused with expressing the truth; like how Jesus called the Pharisees vipers and whited-sepulchers), or anyone who has a scoffing attitude towards others, which means having a ridiculing and mocking attitude or language full of contempt towards others.
We ought to treat Cooley as a heathen man, as the Bible instructs us, and pray that he repent and his soul be saved, just as we would pray for other unbelievers of this world. We are merciful and gracious unto the unbeliever because he has not received the grace of Christ to know the truth, and that's why our prayers go fervently out to them, but I say to Cooley, that to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
"Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little." -Luke 7:47
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:" -James 1:19

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Suelong88

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Susan
Re: Warning About Jason Cooley
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »
Sounds like he got his feelings hurt and can't get over it.  I noticed that he didn't reference scripture even once.  But, he still gets paid, so I guess that's okay.   ::)

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
Re: Warning About Jason Cooley
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 03:26:13 PM »
Have heard a lot of his sermons cuz my husband listened to him very often untill he kicked out Nate Marino from Old Baptist Church in a real unbiblical way. Can't even start to mention all the stuff I thought was wrong with him. Happy God brings darkness to light.