Author Topic: A rebuke for Chris!  (Read 2584 times)

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
  • Belief: Christian
A rebuke for Chris!
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:27:02 PM »
Chris, I'm praying that you change and repent of your wickedness and false accusations!
Chris,
I admit that I sinned against you when I got angry and accused you of being a self righteous Pharisee by questioning my testimony-Ecclesiastes 7:9. I knew in my spirit that there was leaven and pride in you but I accused you without having any solid evidence. THAT was what the Lord convicted me about, THAT and the fact that I even entered dialogue with you or your forum without reading everything you believe first and that I threatened you with a lawsuit that I knew was a stupid statement. You do have some good stuff, but it's all overshadowed by your rash condemnation of good Christians like Mike Hoggard and your accusing churches of having a "devil's church" by having 501c3 status, and other stupidities. After prayer I knew there was something wrong with you spiritually, and that I shouldn't have anything to do with you, but I wanted so bad to be wrong about that and have fellowship with a person I wanted to believe was a good Christian.

You accused me with many false accusations in this post and YOU are the one who has sinned this time!  I just KNEW that you think yourself to be some kind of authority for other Christians and act like a Protestant pope. I have news for you, you're not my pastor and you're not my leader. Also, you're foolish because you have this false confidence about who is going to Heaven and who isn't with statements like "Johnny Cash went to Hell" "Peter Ruckman went to Hell" etc How do you know that!? You really don't. You don't know what went on between God and those men in their last days! Also, I've found that with your statement of people speaking in tongues as all being "Satanic gibberish", you've lumped false tongues with genuine moves of the Spirit and have inadvertently blasphemed through your stupidity. You are a satanic accuser of the brethren no matter how many things you get right and no matter how right you are about people like Billy Graham and Steven Anderson, you are a self conceited false accuser (2 Timothy 3:3, Revelation 12:10) and I'm sorry I've wasted so much time with you. I really wanted to give you another chance. NOW we're done. I want you to delete my account and I never want anything more to do with you or your forum or your church. And remember, I will stay born again and in Christ regardless of your pride and stupidity no matter what you accuse me of.

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
  • Belief: Christian
Re: A rebuke for Chris!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:50:04 PM »
I've never seen Chris take any glory for himself.  I think to say he is conceited is totally wrong,  he gives God all of the glory from what I have seen.  You are trusting in men through the books you read from them even though Chris has pointed towards evidence of them giving false doctrine. Are you even doing any research on these men and the things that they say and believe?  Or are you just reading their books/ material and enjoying it, and immediately believing what they say and that they are saved?  Youre upset now because he is trying to warn you of these men you are talking about and putting so much trust in. What Chris is doing is warning you and showing you love, and look at the way you are acting?? 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:54:43 PM by zachshrader »