Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #032 Should Christians Smoke Marijuana  (Read 140 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #032 Should Christians Smoke Marijuana
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:15:51 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #032 Should Christians Smoke Marijuana
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 10 min...

anvilhauler engineering​__Yawn. The gender pay gap.

Gen-X 7​hi

anvilhauler engineering​Hi Gen-X 7. Hi All.

anvilhauler engineering​__When I was an engineering apprentice the company took on a female apprentice. She used to turn up to work ...... sometimes ..... until she didn't turn up anymore at all.

anvilhauler engineering​__She wasn't the slightest bit interested in rock crushing machines or heavy earth moving machinery etc.

Steve Sams​Proverbs 14:12King James Version (KJV)12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Wheless _​I have heard of people who still use marijuana as a drug, but they consume it without smoking it, as a justification, i would be interested in comments on that? same as sorcery?

Wheless _​like male an extract in oil or something

Steve Sams​[message retracted]

Wheless _​question answered! lol, if you have the time can you find verses in the bible that conclude it under sorcery?

FamilyMSV​Marijuana is a dangerous drug, and I'm sick and tired of "Christians" twisting Scripture to justify it's use.

anvilhauler engineering​__ Deuteronomy 5 (AKJV) I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

FamilyMSV​It hardly heals anything.

FamilyMSV​If you're talking about pain, alcohol numbs pain as well.

FamilyMSV​"Medical" marijuana was made up intentionally to get people to support it's use.

Wheless _​thanks!

FamilyMSV​Most supposed "Christians" don't even know enough about Scripture to read Genesis 3. That chapter makes it clear that Adam and Eve's sin caused thorns and thistles. Marijuana is one of them.

FamilyMSV​"Medical" marijuana is a scam.

FamilyMSV​An artificial form of marijuana? People are only interested in the money, they don't care about the medical wellbeing of people.

FamilyMSV​Those people are deceived, and they are ignorant to the truth. Isn't poison ivy a plant as well? Doesn't cocaine come from a plant? Heroin? Meth? They come from plants as well.

FamilyMSV​I hope Attorney General Sessions shuts down the marijuana industry.

Steve Sams​[message retracted]

FamilyMSV​I disagree. Marijuana is a gateway drug and it has no acceptable medical value. See the Controlled Substances Act.

FamilyMSV​Did you know marijuana causes brain damage? And they think it will actually help them? They believe the opposite of the truth.

FamilyMSV​I doubt it. People will see the truth.

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks again Joshua
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings