Author Topic: Chris please know...  (Read 2859 times)

Nate

• BANNED
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: -13
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Nathan
  • Belief: Christian
Chris please know...
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:35:32 PM »
Chris, please please PLEASE know that many people that you condemn to Hell are actually going to Heaven. I think Ruckman and Cash went and I think Hovind and Ham and Hoggard are saved and going to Heaven. God did NOT appoint you as Judge in His stead. You quote scripture ALOT but haven't been obeying it either. You're a sad individual and if no one else is going to rebuke you like you need to be rebuked, then I'll do it! You are self righteous and arrogant and elitist. You have respect of yourself in pride and a root of bitterness which is evident in how you falsely accuse other Christians!

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
Re: Chris please know...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 06:42:19 PM »
Nate how well do you know Ham cash and so forth?

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 07:48:25 PM »
Nate how well do you know Ham cash and so forth?
Excellent question, but Nate won't listen.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Chris

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 10:39:42 PM »
You're a sad individual and if no one else is going to rebuke you like you need to be rebuked, then I'll do it!

This reminds me of one year at a summer camp.  I was late changing to swimming trunks, and everyone was standing beside the pool.  I thought to myself about how timid they seemed and jumped in.  It wasn't long until I was being yelled at to wait for safety instructions before swimming.  Maybe the fact that you are the only one doing something is an indication that you are in error.  I understand that this is not always the case, but it is better to pause and consider.

Nate in his pride, anger, and respect of persons defended false teachers and attacked Chris.  Nate is not the first one on this site to say something to this effect.  If people believe that this site is filled with nothing but Johnsonites, I don't understand why they are here in the first place, but it is not for the right reason.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 12:40:37 AM »
If anyone becomes a Johnsonite, I'll ban them myself for the sake of their soul. The fact is that it wasn't just me, but it was Tim also. He was really angry at Tim, and Tim didn't even say much to him.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18