Author Topic: The Fool Trusts in Her Own Heart  (Read 5554 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
The Fool Trusts in Her Own Heart
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:06:35 AM »

CAROLYN FROM TEXAS:

Please read this short article on Constantine regarding how the LORD brought me to Istanbul and the Column of Constantine.  https://hisinheritance.org/destroying-mountain/constantine-the-papacy/
This article is linked with a FB page https://www.facebook.com/joyisajewel/
so I've kept it short so more people will likely read it.
I pray you will get more exposure because the time is now that the LORD is saying, "Come out of her, MY people." Shalom!

I have no idea why you're sending me this. Usually, when I send somebody something and give them a link for them to read, I explain why I'm sending it to them, and what information in it is specific to the context of the conversation. I was not having any conversation with you, and so have no clue what you wanted to convey to me, nor why, because you didn't explain anything. You're using the new-age NKJV in your article, which is in my opinion the most deceptive of all the Bible versions out there (I can provide information on that if you'd like), and you're speaking Hebrew to me at the end of your letter, and not only am I not Hebrew, I doubt you are either. At a glance of your FB page (although I didn't look into with great detail) it gave me a general impression that you're part of the Hebrew roots cult, and they have no part with us. (i.e. The church of Christ is separate from their cult.) The FB page was also a bunch of the same posts repeated over and over in rapid succession, and none of them said much of anything concerning doctrine (i.e. no one would be able to figure out what it is that you believe), alongside a lot of pagan Catholic artwork, and that was very strange too. I checked my email archives, and I don't see anywhere you've written me before, so this was a very odd and obscure first letter to say the least that has made me more cautious of you than anything else; perhaps you can explain it to me better so I can understand.
For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
-Rom 10:2

I thought you would be interested in my article because I have been to the Column of Constantine.

When I was young in my Christianity, my pastor of a Bible Church, and a scholar in Greek with a PHD, told me that the NKJV is the best translation of the Word of God in English at that time.  If your heart is ready, God gets through.  I once led someone to the LORD using the Catholic version!

The only reason I have pagan catholic artwork is to show the difference between the "holy and the profane"  which is indicated by my captions.

My site goes out to people around the world, so I have usually four Scripture references a day.  I did this Joy is a Jewel site because of the persecuted church around the world: the joy of the LORD is your strength! 

The LORD has His people in many denominations, including the Catholics and Messianic Jews, but they need to come out now "lest you receive of her plagues."  See my testimony:  https://hisinheritance.org/about-2/   

I've been in many denominations because I am a singer and I've met people of God in many places.  You may listen to my music and you will realize that I love the LORD Jesus Christ.  https://hisinheritance.org/hearts-inspired-ministries/  "Dominion" is a song I wrote using Scripture from the Book of Daniel.

However, I will not use your site as reference in my site because the tone in which you wrote me was too unkind.  I would not want anyone to write you, if that is the response I get.  Maybe you had a bad day.  I pray for you.   You do have knowledge, but what is lacking? 

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind...

I thought you would be interested in my article because I have been to the Column of Constantine.
I don't know what that is.

When I was young in my Christianity, my pastor of a Bible Church, and a scholar in Greek with a PHD, told me that the NKJV is the best translation of the Word of God in English at that time.  If your heart is ready, God gets through.  I once led someone to the LORD using the Catholic version!
But do you study from the Catholic version? I doubt it. Just because the law is still clear enough in those versions that a man can be led to Christ (Gal 3:24), that doesn't mean its suitable for study. However, it's obvious you don't want to know the facts of the matter because you didn't request the information; you just made an excuse instead, so I won't bother giving you that bit of information.
However, I will address your sin of respecting persons. (i.e. "my pastor of a Bible Church, and a scholar in Greek with a PHD, told me") That's sin Carolyn, and you need to come repentance, that is, grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing.
But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
-James 2:9

Respecting Persons is Sin

The only reason I have pagan catholic artwork is to show the difference between the "holy and the profane"  which is indicated by my captions.
That wasn't clear to me when I looked at them, so maybe others might get a different impression? I don't know. When I looked at the page, there was a video at the top with music behind it showing all sorts of pagan Catholic artwork with no captions. So that was odd, and didn't really match what you just described to me.

My site goes out to people around the world, so I have usually four Scripture references a day.  I did this Joy is a Jewel site because of the persecuted church around the world: the joy of the LORD is your strength! 
Ma'am, do not proceed in arrogance to tell others what their strength is; if you want to proclaim something about yourself, then you do so, but don't do it on my behalf because the Lord Jesus Christ Himself is my strength (NOT the joy therein), which is what the Bible teaches:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
-Phl 4:13
The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
-Exd 15:2

The joy I would feel from the Lord is not the source of strength Carolyn, and that's a dangerous doctrine you're spreading because your teaching people to rely on the feelings of their heart, and not the truth of God's Word.
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
-Pro 28:26

The LORD has His people in many denominations, including the Catholics and Messianic Jews, but they need to come out now "lest you receive of her plagues."  See my testimony:  https://hisinheritance.org/about-2/
If you believe that, at one time, God had his people in Catholicism, then you don't understand the doctrine of Christ, nor the history of that cult, and I'm afraid that if I start investigating your writings at this point, I'm going to find all sorts of error. This is also including the fact that you believe Catholicism and Judaism is a "denomination" of Christianity, which is not true. The more you write, the more cautious I'm becoming.

I've been in many denominations because I am a singer and I've met people of God in many places.  You may listen to my music and you will realize that I love the LORD Jesus Christ.  https://hisinheritance.org/hearts-inspired-ministries/  "Dominion" is a song I wrote using Scripture from the Book of Daniel.
When you wear the "I've been in many denominations" concept as a crown of pride, as you just did, then it provides evidence that you don't understand sanctification. That's why I gave the Scripture in the last letter I wrote back to you:
For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
-Rom 10:2

Meaning you may have a passion for God, but not according to knowledge in His Word, and that's dangerous. You're following your feelings, not the truth. You might even claim that you were going to all these places to bring people out of them, but they wouldn't be inviting you to sing in those places in the first place if you were teaching the truth. And furthermore, if you cannot write with understanding, then I have no confidence that you sing with understanding either.
What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
-1Co 14:15

However, I will not use your site as reference in my site because the tone in which you wrote me was too unkind.
No, you'll stop using it because the pride of your heart, because I pointed out the strange things you were doing and saying and you got lifted up in your pride because you wanted me to respond in a way that made you feel good instead of judging righteous judgement.
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
-John 7:24

I don't think you've read or listened to much of anything I've taught, and frankly, I don't care if you use our materials or not because I'm not here for publicity; I care about the state of your soul. So far, I haven't seen any conversation from you that I would say was founded in the Lord Jesus Christ, and it's much easier to see after your second letter.
But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
-2Co 11:6

I'm firm with you because your sin, and it's called rebuke and correction, which is something you seem to hate.
Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-Pro 15:10

I would not want anyone to write you, if that is the response I get.  Maybe you had a bad day.  I pray for you.   You do have knowledge, but what is lacking? "Charity suffereth long, and is kind...
You don't suffer very long do you? I write a short response to you, and you start throwing a childish fit on the way out, as I can now see towards the end of your letter. I'm responding to your points, giving you Scripture, spending a lot of time on these letters to highlight and color code everything for you, I've looked over your sites, and you use a murmuring, slap-n-run response to imply that I'm not chariable to you because you're too cowardly (i.e. in fear, not in faith) to just come forward and make your accusations directly. So in what way have you been more charitable? You ought to be ashamed of yourself, and so far, I'm not convinced that you've ever come to repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow) in Christ. I think what happened is that you "anon (quickly) with joy received the word," but you never came to godly sorrow in repentance.
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
-Mat 13:20-21

False Converts vs Eternal Security
Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
-James 4:9

If you want to know what that means in James 4:9, if you want to know the way to Christ, and if you want to know what I actually teach, then go here:
Is Repentance Part of Salvation?
(The link to the audio teaching is the green button at the top of the article.)

If you don't want to know, then there's nothing more I can do because you will not hear the truth.
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
-Acts 28:27

Based on the evidence you provided with your words (Mat 15:18) I suspect you won't hear, but I care enough about you to tell you the truth anyway, and I'm not going to stand on pretense with you. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family with all your needs throughout the coming week. Have a great day.

I will be out of town for a little bit.  I'll address this later.

THE NEXT DAY...

I understand from Wordpress that you did not read my testimony and song. 
See my testimony:  https://hisinheritance.org/about-2/
 https://hisinheritance.org/hearts-inspired-ministries/  "Dominion" is a song I wrote using Scripture from the Book of Daniel.  Please listen.   It's based on Scripture.
The quote I gave you was from scripture!  I thought you would have known that.   "....for the joy of the LORD is your strength."  Neh 8v10
And no, I don't study from the Catholic version of the Bible. 
May you have a blessed weekend.

Frankly, this was a very pathetic response and a deflection from confessing her sin, and a gross misunderstanding of the Scripture she's referring to. I'll briefly address Nehemiah 8 in a response post on this thread, and I'll do that there instead of sending it to her in an email because this lackadaisical response was strong evidence that she will not hear the truth, and I would rather spend my time with you all (i.e. those who would hear) than those who will not, especially since a letter like this would take me an hour to write, organize, and proofread, while she sits backs and spams rapid-fire links at me in letters she probably took less than 5 minutes to jot down.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Fool Trusts in Her Own Heart
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »
This is Nehemiah 8:10:
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
-Neh 8:10

Now let's look at the context:
[v7] Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.
[v8] So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.
[v9] And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.
[v10] Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

First of all, the men listed above gave the law to the people, and they understood it.
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
-Gal 3:24

I put that verse, with a link, in the letter to her, but she probably didn't even bother to click on it because I don't think she cares about the truth of these matters; she only cares about how she feels.

Nehemiah and the Levites went on to teach the people, to give them understanding. Notice that "joy" is not mentioned anywhere yet. They had to come to understanding first.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
-Mat 13:23

Then, once they had come to understanding, all the people wept in tears at the hearing of the law, coming to the grief and godly sorrow of repentance.

Then, after they had repented and believed, God sent them on their way (to each his own house) to eat and drink in a feast, and also to prepare portions to give to the poor that had nothing. The joy being referred to here is that which strengthens the flesh and lifting their spirits to perform the duties of charity, but that joy, the feeling itself, is what Carolyn is worshiping. You can check out her sites and see for yourself. Going forward and doing the works of God, whether in alms or instruction, whatever it is, is very difficult, if not impossible, to do while one is weeping tears of sorrow, and therefore, God wanted them to be cheerful and lifted up so they would have the strength to do what is necessary.

However, when someone lays a foundation of joy before a foundation of sorrow, that is what is called a false convert. She was not happy that I had quoted to her the verses in James about bringing joy to heaviness, but that's because I'm not speaking to her as a sister in Christ; I'm speaking to her as a false convert who did not come to repentance first, and then to joy.

For those of you who are born again in Christ, joy is good. Don't misunderstand the context in which I was speaking to Carolyn, trying to reach her with the Gospel of Christ, to get her to hear and understand if at all possible. The problem is when churchgoers, who have never had that grief and sorrow like the people did in Nehemiah, try to use joy as a fishing lure to bring people into their church buildings, and that's why we have an entire nation of corrupt, leavened church buildings that repeat the phrase over and over: "Don't let anyone steal your joy!" which will end up leading them to hell and lake of fire because until they turn that joy to heaviness, they cannot be saved.
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
-James 4:6-10

Willingly ignorant churchgoers evangelizing joy is incredibly dangerous.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 01:05:07 PM »
She said if you hear her songs you will know how much she loves the load. But she only gave one song she wrote. It sounds more like she wanted to yoke up with you to promote her songs. It is odd how she wanted you to know how she came to Column of Constantine or Istanbul. I have no idea what that is. Maybe it is a place in rome.

I pray you will get more exposure because the time is now that the LORD is saying, "Come out of her, MY people.

She said she will pray you will get more exposure but then she say she will not refer you to get more exposure or want anyone to write to you. This is like going to a man who is starving and say I will pray for you to get food for the Lord is saying a duble minded person is unstable in all their ways but I won't feed you or do I want people to because you are dirty

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:16:39 PM »
She said she will pray you will get more exposure but then she say she will not refer you to get more exposure or want anyone to write to you. This is like going to a man who is starving and say I will pray for you to get food for the Lord is saying a duble minded person is unstable in all their ways but I won't feed you or do I want people to because you are dirty
Ha ha! Maybe that's the case, although, I didn't really see that. I just saw it as hypocrisy because on the one hand, she wanted my teachings to be spread out, and then as soon as I rebuked her, she doesn't want anyone talking to me. It's interesting that she picked that reason, that is, not wanting anyone speaking with me, as her excuse, because that shows she doesn't trust the Holy Spirit for their protection; rather, she trusts in the feelings of her heart for protection.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 01:34:42 PM »
She says

However, I will not use your site as reference in my site because the tone in which you wrote me was too unkind.

So in other words she will hold back the truth to others who desperately need it, because she felt unkindNess from you. I really do not think she would of even if you lifted her up in her pride. Once she got to the article on music she will make sure no one will be able to see it from her site. If you are singing in many denomination from catholic to the jews, then jesus must be taken out of your songs

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 02:15:21 PM »
That's a good point.

Jeanne

• Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
I have no clue what the 'Column of Constantine' is, either, or why she thinks it's important. All I know is that Istanbul is in Turkey, and its name previously was Constantinople, which was the capital of the Byzantine (Holy Roman) Empire when Rome was split into the eastern and western empires. It was named after the emperor Constantine, who was responsible for bringing all the pagan religions under the Roman 'Christian' (Catholic) banner.

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 11:50:02 PM »
I looked it up, The Column of Constantine was constructed under orders of Constantine as a declaration of the Byzantium as the new capital of the Roman Empire which he renamed as Nova Roma. As usual, people say that the column was celebrated by the unity of Pagans and "Christianity". Unity of Paganism and Christianity, sound familiar?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

creationliberty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 12:23:09 AM »
I'm sorry, I don't think I had mentioned this part: I don't really care what it is. I have no interest in it, and I'm even less interested in the fact that she visited it. I'm more interested in rebuking her false doctrine and sin, so she would be sound in the faith.
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
-Tts 1:13

If she's going to teach and evangelize, then she needs to take responsibility for what she teaches and evangelizes, and stop hiding behind her feelings.

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 12:40:18 AM »
I had to have a look at the "Column of Constantine" out of interest too.  Something not quite right there when someone who claims to be a Christian lists visiting the column as important in their life as if it is something.  It would make a really good Youtube video if it fell over.

A Typical Quote From Scripture
Isaiah 2:8 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
their land also is full of idols;
they worship the work of their own hands,
that which their own fingers have made:

It seems Carolyn has completely missed one of the major themes running right throughout the Bible.  With her interest in singing and music and all sorts of other things being well above an understanding of Biblical scripture I know a "Baptist" "church" that she would probably fit right in to.  So long as she is giving them money they will never kick her out either.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 09:19:21 AM »
It's okay Chris, I misunderstood what you were saying. I was trying to add more context about what she was saying. It is a little strange to consider going to such a vile structure one of the most memorable things in your life.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »
I am glad you look it up. I did not know it was a place. It is strange how she emailed chris. I just wonder if she ever was thinking when she first message Chris