Author Topic: Testimonies  (Read 1474 times)

Reed Scott

Testimonies
« on: May 08, 2019, 11:55:47 AM »
I've been reading folks' testimonies and find them very moving and encouraging.  Commonly you can just feel people's relief and joy at finding a real source of Godly teaching and encouragement as Chris has given to everyone.  These are tough times.  Perhaps the very times Jesus spoke of when he questioned if the Son of Man would even find faith on the earth at His return.  We old ones around were really the first to be imbued with evolutionary theory and now the latter generations are positively soaked in it.  The brainwashing is so thorough and the times so so evil.

It sorta makes me think of the generation Jesus encountered while on the earth.  His people were so locked into their version of religion while not even truly knowing their scriptures that they could not see or hear.  But for a very few.  It's a wonder any of us have a heart for God. 

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Re: Testimonies
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 12:12:18 PM »
But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
-Romans 11:4-5

remnant: that which is left after the separation, removal or destruction of a part
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18