Author Topic: No Study on Sept 3 (2017)  (Read 54 times)

Online creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
No Study on Sept 3 (2017)
« on: August 28, 2017, 10:15:50 AM »
I was talking it over with Lorraine this morning, because I had considered taking a second week off of my weekly teachings so I can catch up on back-logged work. I'm going to go ahead and do that. I was only able to get through about 20% of my inbox this past week, and that's because I was editing multiple books worth of material on the website. I'm also working on new projects for articles.

It's been very pleasant to work without feeling like I'm on a time crunch. It's lifted a lot of stress from me this week, and I'd like to take this opportunity to get more done before jumping back in. I'm probably going to do this again a few times over the next few months for various personal reasons. God willing, we will continue as normal on Sept 10.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 32
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: No Study on Sept 3 (2017)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »
Take whatever time you need, Chris. I know you've been working flat out. We'll probably meet up on our own again like we did this past Sunday just to chat.