Author Topic: More Youtube PMs  (Read 237 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 42
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
More Youtube PMs
« on: August 23, 2017, 01:49:51 PM »
Like I've said before, we don't respond to PMs on almost any social media site. While doing some cleaning, I found this comment on Youtube PMs, which I thought I'd respond to for everyone else's benefit. Enjoy.
This is from "Jeff" from a channel called "Its Proven" (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPEJa81mIyuAUNQbG6fOYjA) -- I had to search through his videos to find his first name since it's not listed out on his channel anywhere.

Christopher, While I agree with you that there are some definite wolves in the Christian music community, I believe that you are generalizing quite a bit, and straining to "pick the splinter out of your brothers eye".

This is a fine example of a letter that avoids saying anything and implies a huge amount. I wish people would just say what they mean instead of tip-toeing around like cowards. First, he implies that the rest of his letter (which I've not read yet--I'm responding as I go through) is going to basically try and defend wicked musicians he personally loves in the "Christian" music sector. I may be wrong, but we'll see.
He then says that I'm "generalizing," but gives no examples. I gave MANY very specific examples in the teaching I've done on music and musicians, so for him to say I'm generalizing is a flat-out lie, and I don't have good conversations with liars. You could be a murderer, rapist, theif, etc, and we can talk about it... just don't lie to me.
Finally, of all the examples I gave on the artists like Smith and Grant, he calls them "brothers." I never said they were Christians. They're not my brethren. If they are his brethren, then he's chosen to yoke up with the world rather than Christ.

Personally I believe that there are some much more vile targets that you could focus on that would not target music that potentially starts a person, or helps a person, on their daily walk.

So music that teaches false doctrine is music that helps people walk with Christ? I have no words for that; I can't even contemplate how someone could be a student of Scripture and say such a thing. It makes no sense, but that would give us some indication that he falsely believes he understands the doctrines of Christ. (i.e. it sounds like he's more into following preachers than studying the Word) If he thinks that there are more vile targets than those who would corrupt the children of God from the moment their born (i.e. born again), then he doesn't study Christ's doctrine:
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me [i.e. he's metaphorically referring to Christians who have been newly born again], it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
-Mat 18:6

If you want to truly be completely clear of all the evil in this world you'd have to be taken out of this world. A good example are the TV shows, Movies, and Mainstream Music that is out there.

Yeah, John 17 explains this, not that we were to be taken out of the world, but here's the part he missed, and I'll highlight it for you all. Just as a reminder, sanctify means "set apart" or "to be separate from:"
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
-John 17:15-19

So since Jeff's being vague (or generalized as he likes to put it), I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he either read the article we have on Grant or Smith (because he used the term "wolf," and that's what those articles are called, being part of the "Wolves in Costume" series we have on our website), he got offended because he listens to one or both of these artists on a regular basis, and that would help explain why he doesn't understand these doctrines of Scripture... he's spending more time listening to his happy-fun-time-feeling music that teaches false doctrine than he spends in Scripture.
The fact that he mentions "TV Shows, Movies, and Mainstream Music," is a strong indicator that he watches and listens to a lot of that junk, so he's also making an excuse for himself on that point.

The above are a gathering of satanic, occult members that have admittedly sold their souls and allow themselves to be possessed, eat poop, drink blood, sacrifice other people, etc to become more and more famous. In short, there is not an A-list celebrity out there that has not sold out to satan.

Which is why Lorraine and I haven't been to a movie theater in years and why we have no idea who is an "A-list" celebrity anymore. We have nothing to do with them because we sanctify ourselves, but this guy obviously has no idea what sanctification is, nor what it means to God the Father.
The hilarious part about his statement is that he's ASSUMING that he knows artists like Grant or Smith well enough to ASSUME they have not involved themselves in witchcraft and sorcery. (And in the teaching I did on Smith, I showed that he has somewhat of a connection with witchcraft.) With Satan, there's always a price to pay for fame, so to presume that what they show you in front of the camera is all there is to see would be really foolish.

Excluding the "wolves" who are completely sold out (I.E. - Toby Mac) why would you take any light out of this dark world? To compare contemporary Christian music to old school Hymns is comparing apples and oranges. Focus on taking the devil on without taking out your Christian brothers and sisters.

Okay, instead of telling us what specific article he's talking about, we'll have to do a bit of deduction. I only recall mentioning Toby Mac in one Wolves in Costume article, and... DING DING DING  8) ... we have a winner... it's Wolves in Costume: Michael W. Smith.
So he repeatedly keeps calling Smith my "brother," but he's not my brother. If Jeff wants to yoke up with the world and call him a "brother," that's his business; I'll let God deal with that one because I'm not responsible for Jeff's decisions. (Thank God!) If Jeff wants to call wicked, worldly, unsaved men like Smith a "brother," then I have to say that Jeff is not my brother either, and he needs hear the law of God so he can be converted to the Lord Jesus Christ (not the fake "jesus" of the new-age leavened church buildings).
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
-Eph 5:11

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
-2Co 6:14-18

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
-Luke 12:51

Teach people about the Illuminati Teach people about the Flat Earth Teach people about the golden ratio

Again, he's making huge implications and presumptions. First of all, he didn't do any research on what we teach because we do teach on the Illuminati. We've done Saturday chat videos on the flat earth garbage. A little research goes a long way, otherwise, you'll end up embarrassing yourself.
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
-Pro 18:13

So first of all, he didn't bother to look into what we teach, he just started making accusations without giving examples or mentioning what he actually means by what he says.
So the "flat earth" comment means he believes in all the lies being spread around about that. That's not surprising considering all the other music junk we can tell he's bought into hook, line, and sinker. He obviously could care less about false doctrine, so why wouldn't he believe all sorts of other lies?
What some of you may not understand is his comment about the "golden ratio" or the "Golden Mean Ratio," and that has to do with a particular mathematic equation that's found all throughout nature, demonstrating that random chance could not have produced it. In other words, he's saying to push the creation message, which we've already done in many of our teachings in our creation/evolution series, but the problem is that he thinks that's going to save souls, which it really doesn't, and I've explained why that's the case in many teachings.

or teach people about Jesus Christ and let Him change others.

Oh yeah, because we all know that I don't teach about Jesus at all.  ::) Any of you who have followed our teachings for more than a day realize it's absurd that he would say this to myself or our church. Again, this is why I don't go around handing advice out to people, especially when I've never spoken with them before; you end up like Jeff, putting his foot in his mouth repeatedly.
However, in his defense, I could not find any website he hosts, and his Youtube channel (which is started in November of 2016-- almost a year ago from when I'm writing this) has a grand total of 2 videos he's made, the time totals combined together are 19 minutes and 34 seconds, so that means he's pretty much an expert on all things Bible and online ministry, which means for us to question his understanding might be unfair.  ???

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you, me, or anyone else to change on their own anyways!!!

Do you guys recall how many times I've taught that over the last decade? He's presuming I don't teach that, but here's the problem: He's using this line, not as knowledge to help others gain understanding, but as a way to deter people from pointing out any wickedness in his true lord and savior Michael W. Smith. But with three exclamation points on the end of that sentence, I don't think there's any room left for argument.

Basically, you're wasting your time and your voice.

I thought he just said that "it is IMPOSSIBLE for you, me or anyone else to change on their own," implying that Christ must change people. If that's the case, then his writing me a Youtube PM is a waste of his time and voice. Far be it from me to point out hypocrisy.

Dark times are coming. The anti-christ will be on the scene any day now. We need to focus on reach the lost, not changing the saved. Just my two cents. [END OF LETTER]

No sir. I've seen two cents and those two cents are worth infinitely more than the words you used in this poorly written letter. You didn't speak in ignorance; you spoke out of a desperate attempt to defend the lust of your wicked heart... from a man who loves his particular music artist more than he loves Christ.
He does not pay attention when I pointed out (in the article) that his beloved Michael W. Smith teaches false doctrine in his music, and leads false converts to believe they are saved when they are not. Smith is leading people to the wide gates of hell by the hundreds of thousands if not millions, and because Jeff has such a lust after his happy-fun-time-feeling music, he could care less about their souls. By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, at least I love them enough to tell them the truth.

Again, this is all more reason why I don't mess with social media PMs. A lot of people have raged at me over that, claiming that I'm ignoring them; that's fine, they can rage all they want. The only purpose such a message like this can serve is to reveal it to other people so we can beware deceptive men like Jeff from "Its Proven." I hope you all got something out of this, and I pray we can all improve our discernment daily so we can glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in all that we say and do.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings