Author Topic: Video Made Me Smile (Street Preaching Christmas Eve)  (Read 297 times)

Online creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: Video Made Me Smile (Street Preaching Christmas Eve)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 01:26:50 AM »
Thanks for posting that; I like that guy. I don't know anything about him, but so far, everything I've heard him teach, he's taught the correct, Biblical way. Based on what I've heard so far, if anyone wants to be an evangelist, they should do what he's doing.

The only thing I'd disagree on is that "1%" he was addressing. Although, I know why he was addressing this guy according to that in the moment; the fact is the kid didn't actually agree 99% because if he did, he would have accepted the truth of what the evangelist was teaching. He claims to agree with the 99%, but if we could really hear him talk more, I would almost guarantee he disagrees on 95%.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Jephte21

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jephte
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »
I thought he was a king james bible believer but I found out he uses a watered down version even though his scripture use are so sharp and resemble the kjv. But I stil enjoy watching his videos.

Online creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 07:13:42 PM »
I noticed that too, that he used some phrases that were a bit off, but the Spirit of God has definitely taught him. Perhaps God will use us to help him with that in the future and make him even more effective.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings