Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #027 Are Vegetarians Mentally Unstable?  (Read 183 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #027 Are Vegetarians Mentally Unstable?
« on: August 12, 2017, 09:22:45 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL7) Veteran
  • Edification: 43
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Re: (DISCUSSION) #027 Are Vegetarians Mentally Unstable?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:26:06 PM »

Christopher Johnson​Startingin 5 min...

Cathi Jennex​😁

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Cathi. Hi All.

Cathi Jennex​hi

anvilhauler engineering​__I have only found out that the histamine problem I have had I have had for more than ten years and not just over one year as I thought.

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, the study sounds a bit ridiculous.

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL Jeanne.

anvilhauler engineering​__Depends what they call vegetables too. Potatoes are a vegetable. Eat lots of french fries and see what happens to you.

anvilhauler engineering​__New Zealand has about the second highest suicide rate in the world. Not at all surprising.

anvilhauler engineering​__It was in context with what was aid at the time but now I have forgotten what was said. I think it was about being away from God.

anvilhauler engineering​__Even grass fed cattle can be low in B12. I made quite a few little B12 implants for going in to the blood supply of the ear of cattle as a research project on B12.

springfield Fam​Thanks for your teaching Christopher! I've listen to a lot of your messages

anvilhauler engineering​__My youtube keeps dropping out and so I'm missing most of what is said. It might be best if I don't write so much as I miss any responses.

anvilhauler engineering​__Eating the show bread.

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks again Joshua.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings