Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #026 American Communist Lawyers Union (ACLU) Strikes Again  (Read 237 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 41
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 41
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #026 American Communist Lawyers Union (ACLU) Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 10 min...

Virtuous Desires​Hi everyone. :)

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Ben. Hi everyone else.

Cathi Jennex​Hi ☺

Virtuous Desires​Basically a guy claiming religion for hairstyle in prison is similar to a pervert claiming to be transgender to enter a woman's bathroom?

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, I've heard of rustafarianism too.

anvilhauler engineering​__Paul was in prison often. Paul once had a vow to God and cut his hair when the vow came to the end of its time.

anvilhauler engineering​__Paul's vow wasn't a nazirite vow though.

Jeanne Theunissen​_Google 'rastifarianism'

Virtuous Desires​A lot of gun based and prepper channels are being targeted because of advertisers objecting or something. I don't have all the facts though.

anvilhauler engineering​__I must grow my hair in to dreadlocks. Oh hang on, just remembered I've hardly got any hair. Scratch that.

Virtuous Desires​A couple of channels that do survival and guns were complaining about youtube a couple of months ago.

anvilhauler engineering​__Only content OK'ed by the Roman Empire.

Virtuous Desires​Christopher, they do have a contact number for YouTube red and other services. I had to call them once not too long ago.

Virtuous Desires​I just checked just now, you're correct. They actually have a thing where they call you. Looks like it's just for goods and services.

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL Yonya

anvilhauler engineering​LOL Tonya

Calvin Clemons​YouTube has been deliberately changing and or messing with my recommendations by placing perverted, satanic video's in my recommended videos.

anvilhauler engineering​__The religion of the yellow collander

Virtuous Desires​I got a metal one I should start wearing! Nice and shiny. Just call me chrome dome. :D

Jeanne Theunissen​_I still remember a story from several years ago where the state of Florida allowed a Muslim woman to wear a full burka with her face totally covered for driver license photo

anvilhauler engineering​__I remember that one too Jeanne

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks again for an interesting discussion Joshua

Virtuous Desires​I thought you was gonna slip and say "Who would like to close us out in prayer".
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline Dedrick

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 11
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Dedrick
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 05:13:25 AM »
Just so anyone was wondering what Rastafarian was or was curious, Jeanne said to Google the definition ands spot on.

relating to a religious movement of Jamaican origin holding that Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia was the Messiah and that black people are the chosen people and will eventually return to their African homeland.
noun
a member of the Rastafarian religious movement. Rastafarians have distinctive codes of behaviour and dress, including the wearing of dreadlocks and the smoking of cannabis, and they follow a diet that excludes pork, shellfish, and milk

Not that it's not already obvious but it's been times used as an excuse to smoke marijuana. Just another pagan religion
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:19:43 AM by Dedrick »

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 35
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 05:17:32 AM »
I suppose that means that according to the logic of the ACLU, this guy should be allowed to smoke weed in prison...  ::)

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 1
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
  • First Name: Tonya
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 11:33:37 AM »
 Oh my goodness, I really hope my  yellow colander wasn't over the top,  but I couldn't resist!
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »
I thought it was a good graphic illustration of the topic being discussed  :)
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Suelong88

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Susan
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:29:33 PM »
Tonya, that was hilarious!  I was laughing just seeing you laugh!!   ;D

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 09:16:41 PM »
 That is really kind of you to say. I actually try not to laugh quite so much or turn off my camera when I do, because some of the subjects a rather serious. But I laugh because of what I know and how it doesn't fit with the picture this world paint. The yellow colander was a must. 😉
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Cor. 6:17

Offline Suelong88

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 3
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Susan
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
Yes, it's terrible what the FDA is allowed to say when it's so clearly a lie.  I had a nurse friend tell me the same thing about MSG and what the body produces.  But if it's a mirror to the natural, it's not the same thing at all.  Plus, if you're body reacts to it, it's not the same.  But she's trained in 'medicine' so it's hard to convince her.  Funny, though, how both she and her husband suffer from autoimmune symptoms.  But it's the same thing and not harming our bodies, right?  NOT!

Offline TonyaJ

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
    • View Profile
    • The Chicken Whisperer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »
 Yes Sue! I have many friends in the medical profession and I can't talk to any of them. They won't listen. I totally get that. I'm tired of the FDA's gag order on all things natural.  I have been a natural healer for 12 years.  I love what I do, but I hate not being able to talk to people.  If I say anything and it gets around to the wrong person, I can lose my business.