Author Topic: Outraging women on behalf homosexual  (Read 250 times)

Offline Jephte21

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL2) Sojourner
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jephte
  • Belief: Christianity
Outraging women on behalf homosexual
« on: July 29, 2017, 10:55:35 PM »
I watched this video a minute ago and it's interesting that Tyra (the black lady) said she prefer going to hell, than to accept that homosexuality is a sin simply because she might have friends that are homosexuals. some people are very sick and in need of the lord Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ3UD7F5au0

Offline culture shock

• (LVL0) Newly Registered
  • Edification: 0
    • View Profile
  • First Name: billy
Re: Outraging women on behalf homosexual
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 01:45:41 AM »
there are churches who preach it is not a sin now days. I went to one where the one preaching was gay. I was out rage and left

Offline Masha

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL4) Experienced
  • Edification: 5
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Masha
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 06:08:55 AM »
people, we have come as far as it being taught in schools that homosexuality is normal!!!! There is no end to what the wicked will do to endorse their evil. I live in gay-country, we have been brainwashed and manipulated for decades . I have seen it all first hand, it is crazy and wicked! Read Roamns 1, God has given them over. He has let them go. It is Obvious there is no boundaries to their evil.

Offline stevesams

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 7
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Steve
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »
I am afraid Tyra may get her preference.  Of course when people speak like that, they do so out of ignorance.  She has no idea what she is saying nor does she have any understanding of Hell.  However, It is unfortunate that reprobate pastors have entered the church buildings OR IS IT? People who want nothing to do with Christian God of the bible will go and listen to these so call pastors preach a god they have created inside their own imagination.

2 Timothy 4:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Steve

James 1:22