Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #025 Natural Stupidity vs Synthetic  (Read 100 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #025 Natural Stupidity vs Synthetic
« on: July 29, 2017, 09:32:01 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 37
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #025 Natural Stupidity vs Synthetic
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 09:33:08 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 10 min...

Jeanne Theunissen​_Hey there! My trip today got cancelled.

Jeanne Theunissen​_I thought it was a preservative...

anvilhauler engineering​__It occurs normally in small amounts in food and gives some of the taste.

Jeanne Theunissen​_Salt works just fine for me to bring out the taste of food

anvilhauler engineering​__That's something I have never had is food with MSG added. Don't think I ever will now.

Virtuous Desires​Dr mercola has an article on this.

anvilhauler engineering​__That salt sure is nice eh Jeanne. And butter on corn.

Jeanne Theunissen​_Oh, most definitely, Kevin! LOL

Jeanne Theunissen​_Ignorance can be remedied by education but there ain't no cure for stupid!

Virtuous Desires​Yup,, they're trying to blur the line between natural vs synthetic. In other words, just eat it, it's all the same!

Virtuous Desires​I'm not saying it's all the same above. I'm saying that's the message they're trying to con people with.

Virtuous Desires​Don't question our elite Christopher, just eat your msg and hush! lol

Virtuous Desires​Have to admit though, msg sure does give some vivid colorful dreams.

anvilhauler engineering​__Cahn Ingold Prelog convention

Jeanne Theunissen​_Chirality refers to molecules being the same chemically but being mirror images of each other

anvilhauler engineering​__A Racemate

anvilhauler engineering​__ Hey well done Jeanne

Jeanne Theunissen​_That's why Thalidomide was such a problem. The artificially produced molecules were constructed the wrong way.

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes the thalidomide was a racemate. It is actually still on the merket but people generally don't know.

anvilhauler engineering​__market

anvilhauler engineering​__The thalidomide compound is now produced as separate enantiomers.

culture shock​there is real good sea weeds out there well in Philippines that is

Jeanne Theunissen​_Left handed molecules are the only ones conducive to life but Thalidomide had a combination of both left-handed and right-handed ones

Virtuous Desires​Have you seen the price of seaweed in health food stores???

Jeanne Theunissen​_The right handed ones are what caused all the havoc.

anvilhauler engineering​__yes, one enantiomer alleviated morning sickness and the other enantiomer inhibited blood vessel growth.

culture shock​I'm glad I do not need to worry about msg

culture shock​the benefits of living in a 3rd world country

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL

Jeanne Theunissen​LOL Culture Shock!

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL the ONLY benefit

culture shock​if u cant catch it or go it then u cant eat lol

Virtuous Desires​This country is so cucked and domesticated...

Virtuous Desires​Brought up on the grocery store mentality instead of being self reliant.

culture shock​when I came back to America and went back to American foods I felt sick for a bit

Jeanne Theunissen​_It's the 'glutimate' part of MSG that's so bad.

anvilhauler engineering​__Hence there ere is only one enantiomer because there is only one chiral centre.

culture shock​usa sea weed is not so tasty but on my island wow there is great taste out there

Virtuous Desires​I think Accent is jarred MSG.

culture shock​or instead of savings just eat real food

Jeanne Theunissen​That's why the salicylic acid in Ben-Gay smells like wintergreen but doesn't contain any actual wintergreen

culture shock​fda is a cash cow

culture shock​pay us enough and we will say it is a ok lol

anvilhauler engineering​__But the food tastes good enough without anything extra added to it.

Jeanne Theunissen​_You got that right!

Virtuous Desires​Hence "Generally" safe.

culture shock​when I first went to Philippines and seen how they cook and taste it there is no need for this American foods

Jeanne Theunissen​_Too funny, Chris!

culture shock​lol

culture shock​lol

anvilhauler engineering​__My connection keeps tripping out and i'm missing all these funny bits.

culture shock​you guys are great

Jeanne Theunissen​_You're bad, Chris!

culture shock​try living in Philippines with the internet

culture shock​lol

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Culture Shock. I'm in New Zealand. We might have about the same quality of internet.

culture shock​you have low minerals

culture shock​oo I am in America but go back in 32 days

culture shock​i lived in America my hole life and rather live in 3rd world now

Jeanne Theunissen​_I get the same reaction in the first few days of fasting so that must be bad for me too, right? Sorry, I couldn't resist... LOL

culture shock​lol

Virtuous Desires​Maybe I should call the FDA and report weird dreams.😅

culture shock​see this is why every one needs to read the bible because god got it right the first time.

Jeanne Theunissen​_You got that right!

Virtuous Desires​Exactly Culture Shock.

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL Ben.

culture shock​fast food last for ever with out mold

culture shock​this is what i try to teach the villagers. do to the ways of god not the west

Virtuous Desires​Can't get my daughter to stop feeding my grandchildren these types of foods...

culture shock​love of money is the rote of all evil

culture shock​ya you might be on the right page but to get others is the problem

culture shock​hey sounds like drug commercial

Virtuous Desires​All those symptoms describe society nicely.

culture shock​yes lol welcome to America

culture shock​awww is it over

Virtuous Desires​I can market dream pills! Capsules filles with MSG!

Jeanne Theunissen​_Too funny, Ben!

culture shock​i so joy all of this. have watch all chris videos. my name was strangersmind

culture shock​they do have dream pills lol it keeps u from dreaming

Jeanne Theunissen​_Okay, so you were on the forum a while back

Virtuous Desires​Nicotine patches work well for weird dreams too. A guy I knew put one on his forehead sometimes! lol

culture shock​yes talk many times

culture shock​but some reason i had to make new account so had to start all over so i can get into the true Christion part

culture shock​u need old dictionary from 1700s or older

Jeanne Theunissen​_Chris had to change servers for the forum and the old one got totally lost due to problems with the original hosting company

culture shock​only way to understand the real bible kjb

Jeanne Theunissen​_We use Webster's 1828 Dictionary

culture shock​oooo ok now i am not so sad now i was sad because i try to get to 200 message but most time no one reply to me talking

Kevin Davis​I love your teachings I'm new to your channel I watched the videos of feminism and the rapture an tithing you teach the truth in glad God led me to your channel

culture shock​yes 1828 is not bad i had one 1598

Jeanne Theunissen​_Hi Kevin, nice to meet you!

culture shock​hello

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Kevin. Welcome.

Virtuous Desires​We'll have to send Christopher White Castle gift certificates so he can get his meat.

culture shock​i left the many churches because i read bible and see they teach who knows what felt alone tell i found this one

culture shock​no lol eat seeds

culture shock​it ant real meet

Virtuous Desires​😀😅

culture shock​wood polp is in many cheeses

culture shock​so paper not bad lol

Virtuous Desires​Cellulose, right?

culture shock​i think yes

culture shock​god made it but man change it so

Tien Tran​hi chris johnson  been listening to your channel great work creation even though i dont agree with u on all doctrine

culture shock​it is ok not to agree as long as we have same bible

Jeanne Theunissen​_If you suck on raw sugar cane, it's fine but after all the processing it goes through before hitting the supermarket as tiny white crystals is a completely different story

culture shock​follow same christ

Kevin Davis​Your welcome I wish there where more churches that teaches the truth like you do I'm slowly starting to stsrt leading people to the Lord I started on Facebook

culture shock​i eat raw sugar cane well chew on it and spit out the fibers

culture shock​there is other churches like this u just cant find them in a building

culture shock​i am starting one in philippines

culture shock​pig is bad foods lol

Tien Tran​well at least with the same Bible we can discuss doctrine and not debate wheather or not we got the Bible or not and if God kept his promise to keep his word

culture shock​look at what they eat

Kevin Davis​where not suppose to eat pigs or anything that could chew their own hooves

culture shock​what hooves what do u mean

culture shock​it is cud

anvilhauler engineering​__Chew the cud and cloven hooves.

culture shock​yes

Virtuous Desires​You mean more ham, bacon or pork sausage?...

Virtuous Desires​-no more-

culture shock​every thing with pig in it

anvilhauler engineering​__Wow, your food is SO different in the USA.

culture shock​i plant and pray over it

culture shock​if u pray over poison and ask god for it to be good is crazy

Kevin Davis​bacon ham sausage and pork not really supposed to eat but many do though not no

Kevin Davis​not knowing

culture shock​money do not answer all things i think he said it wrong

Kevin Davis​I meant

anvilhauler engineering​__In the book of Acts, pork is quite OK to eat.

culture shock​no

culture shock​where it say that

Virtuous Desires​I have pork loins I chopped up and canned in my canner.

anvilhauler engineering​__So long as the pigs were eating good quality pig food.

culture shock​he had vision but later on it say what it was of plus he never ate of it

Kevin Davis​what did you say about pizza I'm kinda late I love pizza 😎

culture shock​pigs eat any thing go into mouth

culture shock​it is bad

culture shock​lol

anvilhauler engineering​__In some places they create the best quality pork by only feeding them acorns.

culture shock​aww it is over

anvilhauler engineering​Thans Josh

Jeanne Theunissen​Pizza is loaded with MSG, Kevin

culture shock​yes stay away from it eat god foods

culture shock​well good buy every one tell next time

Kevin Davis​Thanks for letting me know 😎

Kevin Davis​I love this love chat better than the giraffe live stream lol

Kevin Davis​live chat I meat meant spell check lives to twist my words
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:07:28 PM by Jeanne »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 12:12:33 AM »
I was in the workshop cutting up some materials and was thinking over the discussion and then realised "Oh no, I got this completely wrong, what a klutz, I was thinking of glycine".

Quote:
anvilhauler engineering​__Hence there ere is only one enantiomer because there is only one chiral centre.

(The computer did a skip and a jump as I was typing too and that's why the typo.)

There are the two mirror images, D & L.

Thanks Joshua for bringing up such an interesting topic.  I must check out and see what foods we have here with MSG added, but I find it interesting that yes there will be the mirror imaged molecules and that the body may/probably does have trouble dealing with one of them.  I had never even given it any thought in the past.

Anyway, my apology again for the incorrect information.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Offline Joshua

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 17
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 01:46:51 AM »
Here was the article we were reading through: MSG: Artificial Or Natural, Good Or Bad?

And here is the FAQ we were reading: Questions and Answers on Monosodium glutamate (MSG)

money do not answer all things i think he said it wrong
-culture shock​

Here is the verse I was mentioning. KJBonline Ecclesiastes 10:19
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
-Ecclesiastes 10:19

My bad, I should have looked up the reference while the others were talking; maybe next time  ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:10:07 AM by Joshua »
But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; -1 Corinthians 7:29-30

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. -Ephesians 5:16

Offline anvilhauler

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL5) Seasoned
  • Edification: 34
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 01:35:18 AM »
Jeanne Theunissen​Pizza is loaded with MSG, Kevin

This makes me realise, although I see them in the supermarket freezer all the time and they have been there for years   .....  I have never ever bought a pizza.  If I've looked at them in the past I have probably been put off by the price and never considered them since and I always just automatically walk past freezers with convenience foods in them.  I've made pizza at home lots of times but have never bought one pre-made. 

Quite often I might just try something unusual for the experience but now that I know a bit more about the MSG I think I'll continue to give the pizzas a miss.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.