Author Topic: Live Video of Nashville, TN Honky Tonk District  (Read 4252 times)

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
  • Belief: Christian
Live Video of Nashville, TN Honky Tonk District
« on: April 01, 2019, 12:31:32 PM »
A member of our preaching team, Joshua, recently found this live webcam positioned on lower Broad in Nashville where we often preach. (Joshua is the one who constructed the double bull horns that are mounted on top of a pole.) Today the camera is angled Eastward showing some of the street corners on which we preach. In the past it has been pointed Westward toward the Bridgestone Arena, with its distinctive needle pointing toward the sky, where we also often preach.

If I think of it, I will make a post to this thread as we are preaching in this area for anyone who may want to view the camera and pray for us and the people that we are preaching to. Just look for our preaching banners with the Bible verses on them.  :D

https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/usa/tennessee/broadway-nashville.html

1 Samuel 30:31 KJV  And to them which were in Hebron (Nashville), and to all the places where David (Kenneth) himself and his men (Timothy, Marvin, Joshua, Michael, et. al.) were 👉wont to haunt.👈 8)
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: Live Video of Nashville, TN Honky Tonk District
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 12:54:54 PM »
I take it there's no audio on that, right?
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 02:25:19 PM »
I take it there's no audio on that, right?

That is correct.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 443
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 04:52:41 PM »
I guess that's just me being stupid because I was thinking it would be good to have exposed the things those people say in secret. They're bad enough in public often times, but what they say when your back is turned is probably much worse, but my only purpose in having that information is to show people how vicious they are against the truth of Christ; yet, that knowledge won't help anyone either. Showing their railing accusations won't bring them to repentance, and so it was foolish of me to think such a thing.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 06:30:19 PM »
I guess that's just me being stupid because I was thinking it would be good to have exposed the things those people say in secret. They're bad enough in public often times, but what they say when your back is turned is probably much worse, but my only purpose in having that information is to show people how vicious they are against the truth of Christ; yet, that knowledge won't help anyone either. Showing their railing accusations won't bring them to repentance, and so it was foolish of me to think such a thing.

There is a big difference between being stupid & foolish and thinking things through or 'thinking out loud', as it were.
Being stupid and foolish is thinking things through, arriving at an illogical or sinful conclusion and then staying there instead of abandoning it.

Chris, you are wise to think things through, even if it takes a while, and making a proper evaluation of your conclusion.

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »
We will be out here in lower broad for the next few hours.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 06:26:45 PM »
Maybe you can have someone out there to record them when they think no one is.