Author Topic: The Last Beast Empire Of Revelations  (Read 9085 times)

Mat Taos

• BANNED
  • Novice (Forum LVL 1)
  • Edification: -2
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Michael
  • Belief: Other
Re: The Last Beast Empire Of Revelations
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 05:13:41 PM »
Pope Francis will retire this year, the next Pope will be this false prophet, aka the black pope. This Popes name will include the number 666.
We'll wait to see if that's true. If it's true, okay, we'll move on from there. However, if that's not true, then you'll be branded a false prophet, and called to repentance of your wickedness.

I already don't believe you because, just as Joop correctly pointed out, you've given nothing Scriptural to back up that claim, and you aren't even defining your terms (i.e. the Bible does not use the phrase "black pope" anywhere). I am always cautious of people who come in here and straightaway jump into end-times conspiracies, using unbiblical terminology, which is what you did from the first post you made (i.e. you created a poll in your very first post to gather information on everyone's opinion about Revelation), which now I regret deleting for you (via your request) since that would be further evidence for me to back up my point. The first seal is already opened Chris. I'll leave your group, I thought I could help you. It seems not.

The bottom line is that the more you post, the more cautious I'm becoming of you, and apparently, others here are starting to do the same. We are not a "conspiracy ministry," where we hash out theories and call it a "bible study." We stick strictly to the doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ, and you're dealing with a group of people who have some folks with a great amount of discernment, meaning that we are also extremely careful in regards to this matter, and the more you speak, the more we'll be able to see the truth of your heart.
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
-Luke 6:45

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 10:10:19 PM »
Michael, you really need to read your posts after you post them to make sure everything is there. This is not the first time you have simply quoted a previous post without saying anything about it and it's getting annoying.

strangersmind

• CLE Church Members
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 25
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
  • Belief: Christian
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 02:01:11 PM »
I do not think he takes his study to deeply. If he had he probably would of warn us all about the billionaire jew who built the temple in south America. It would be technically the 3rd temple built.