Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #023 Racist Pastors vs Coca-Cola  (Read 128 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #023 Racist Pastors vs Coca-Cola
« on: July 15, 2017, 09:20:12 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
Re: (DISCUSSION) #023 Racist Pastors vs Coca-Cola
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 09:21:30 PM »
Christopher Johnson​Starting in 9 min...

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi All

jephte louis​Hi everyone

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Jephte

Virtuous Desires​Personal responsibility.

anvilhauler engineering​__Coca Cola forced the drink down their throats LOL

Virtuous Desires​I know, right? Pepsi got me and forced me!

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL Hi Ben

Virtuous Desires​Hey, Kev. Can't stay long, gotta be up super early for work.

Charizard Gamez​ineedhelp

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Ben. Good you're here for even a short time anyway.

Virtuous Desires​Maybe they'll do a documentary like "Super Size Me" with a 30 day diet of just cola!

Virtuous Desires​Poor Christopher.... He's gotta be getting a headache every Saturday from the non-sensicle world....

anvilhauler engineering​__The topics from the news being so crazy is what makes it so entertaining.

Virtuous Desires​I have a feeling I know what these pastors are. What's their names Christopher???

Virtuous Desires​Nevermind, just looked it up! lol

anvilhauler engineering​__Just another "pastor" who has completely not understood what they should be doing as a Christian.

Virtuous Desires​Those pastors are pimping their own church members and their community.

Virtuous Desires​Alright, See yall later. Gotta catch some zzzz's.

anvilhauler engineering​__See ya Ben.

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Charizard Gamez. I just saw your post. Come along to the CLE forum and people will be happy to be in contact with you and possibly be able to help out.

Cathi Jennex​praying for you @charizard gamez

anvilhauler engineering​__The lawyer will think it is great. They don't care they lose because the lawyer still gets paid.

Christopher Johnson​I checked out the charizard's channel; it's weird because that's the name of a pokemon; he has a new gaming channel and is trying to advertise it as far as I can tell. Pray for him anyway. 😃

anvilhauler engineering​__Jesus gave people bread to eat.

anvilhauler engineering​__It isn't totally necessary for people to take part in the bread and the grape juice in order to be saved.

anvilhauler engineering​__The cause of coeliac disease was only discovered about 2 years ago.

anvilhauler engineering​__The fresh bread will still cause the problem. Hence even home bakers are still at risk.

anvilhauler engineering​__As an interesting side fact. It is a glass transition that causes bread to go hard like a brick.

anvilhauler engineering​__She might have to go to court for the charge and swear on the Bible that she is telling the truth. More irony.

anvilhauler engineering​__Thanks Joshua.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
Re: (DISCUSSION) #023 Racist Pastors vs Coca-Cola
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
Jeanne was correct; that's another thing I taught wrong.
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?
-Gen 27:36