Author Topic: (ARTICLE) The Cure for Cancer  (Read 2571 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
(ARTICLE) The Cure for Cancer
« on: March 16, 2019, 01:39:41 PM »
http://creationliberty.com/articles/cureforcancer.php
Creating this thread for a place where people can comment, so I can provide a link to it from the article.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

anvilhauler

• CLE Church Members
  • Dedicated (Forum LVL 7)
  • Edification: 151
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Kevin
Re: (ARTICLE) The Cure for Cancer
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 05:02:08 PM »
Hi Chris

I know you have a lot of work on, but would it be possible for an updated PDF to be created for this teaching too.

Over the week I posted a link to the lecture given by a chemical synthesist who was building and had built a "nanocar" (a little car that is a few microns in size and can be driven around on a gold surface by using light as the energy source) and he was using the creation of that to show other molecular synthesists and the general public just how impossible it is for living systems to come in to existence on their own.  I have sent emails of that lecture to various researchers at work and I am especially targetting those who work in the cancer lab.  One guy is already taking a particular interest in things he has never even thought about in the past.

This teaching you have produced may go to people who work in cancer "research" and cause a VERY BIG stir in that field along with the nano technology lecture I wrote about.
And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.  Micah 5:7 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (ARTICLE) The Cure for Cancer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 06:02:15 PM »
There are other people in the church, like Tim, Ben, Josh, and Lorraine who handle PDFs for me. The one that's on the site right now is mostly up to date. There might be a couple of small changes, but nothing major. It does need to be updated, but there's not much change in difference between the site and the PDF right now.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18