Author Topic: (ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Jehovah's Witnesses  (Read 218 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 38
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Jehovah's Witnesses
« on: July 12, 2017, 07:07:46 PM »
http://creationliberty.com/articles/religionjwitness.php
I originally released this article back in 2013, but it was very poorly written, with very little research. Today, it is not 10-times longer than it was, and I could easily publish this into a book. I want everyone to understand that by reading this, you'll find out that Adventism is the evil tree and that Jehovah's Witnesses are only a tiny branch off that evil tree. I took me years to figure out that a lot of the "Christian" hate mail I was getting was coming from Adventists, which is why so many of them attacked me for not observing the Sabbath and other feasts like Passover. I want to add in this statement for anyone out that who may look at our teaching and are involved with the Adventists, and this is a quote from the article:
"Jehovah's Witnesses are only a tiny branch of the Adventism tree, and I want to make it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR to any Adventist that may read this that I do not believe that Adventists are Christians, I don't believe them when they say they believe on the Christian God of the Bible nor in the Lord Jesus Christ, and they will receive no backing from our ministry unless they repent of their false doctrine and cultic traditions."
If you would like to learn more, please take the time to read this, even if you think you know a lot about JWs, you'll probably learn a lot more. (I'll be coming out with a tract soon for JWs, so stay tuned for that.)

Three demotivational posters for this article:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
Re: (ARTICLE) Corruptions of Christianity: Jehovah's Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 08:59:17 PM »
At the top of the page, there is now a downloadable PDF tract you can print out and hand to Jehovah's Witnesses who come to your door. All quotations were taken out of the NWT, straight off their official website, so they can't complain about reading "apostate literature."
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 32
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 10:39:44 AM »
I'm still reading through this article book but I've been looking up some of the Scriptures you quote and comparing them with the New World Version that the JWs use. Do they even realise that what they're teaching contradicts even their OWN Bible?!

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »
In some instances, no. Many of the low-level members don't know. In some instances, yes. There are a surprising number of elders who have been approached with this, but refuse to look at it or acknowledge the existence of these verses. Most often the response will be to change the subject, or to just to restate that the Watchtower is "Jehovah's spirit-guided organization" and couldn't possibly be wrong.

Offline Jeanne

• Global Moderator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 32
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 07:23:31 PM »
It also makes me wonder if they would claim that the New Testament apostles like Peter and Paul were not saved because they didn't have the Watchtower to teach them. So, for nearly two millennia, nobody could get saved until they came along. Interesting...