Author Topic: (DISCUSSION) #022 Vaccines: Evidence Can't Be Evidence  (Read 59 times)

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christianity
(DISCUSSION) #022 Vaccines: Evidence Can't Be Evidence
« on: July 08, 2017, 09:17:46 PM »
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Offline creationliberty

• Administrator
  • (LVL 6) Dedicated
  • Edification: 36
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
Re: (DISCUSSION) #022 Vaccines: Evidence Can't Be Evidence
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 09:19:46 PM »
Live chat

Christopher Johnson​Starting in 15 min...

Christopher Johnson​Starting in 5 minutes...

Tonya Johnson​First, who can prove the numbers? They can manipulate the statistics!

Cathi Jennex​Hello from BC

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. It's all nonsense.

Tonya Johnson​Then, who really wants to take their chances with the concoction they call a vaccine???

anvilhauler engineering​__Hi Cathi

Tonya Johnson​Didn't Chris write an article?

Christopher Johnson​I made an executive decision Tonya.

Christopher Johnson​The invite was sent.

anvilhauler engineering​__Yes, the article and the audios are very good.

anvilhauler engineering​__The immunization does nothing to provide protection.

anvilhauler engineering​__They are trying to bring compulsary immunization in to New Zealand at the moment.

anvilhauler engineering​__Your pronunciation was fine Joshua.

anvilhauler engineering​__Quite well known that injecting foreign material and stimulating the immune system makes the recipient feel unwell.

anvilhauler engineering​__The media is so corrupt.

anvilhauler engineering​__The indwelling of the Holy Spirit makes God's people not want to have anything to do with this wrong stuff.

anvilhauler engineering​__It should read "causal".

anvilhauler engineering​__Causal meaning the cause of.

anvilhauler engineering​__I picked that up in Chris' audio too.

anvilhauler engineering​__In a criminal court every statement has to be clarified as to exactly what is meant.

anvilhauler engineering​__As in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days. We shouldn't be expecting to see them being honest. They are not going to be.

anvilhauler engineering​__CNN is who went around buying the footage of the "plane crashes" on 911 2001. They paid a large amount of money to get ALL of the video evidence.

anvilhauler engineering​__LOL I like the analogy of the cups with the balls.

anvilhauler engineering​__Talk to the Ph.D's about it. And you thought Usain Bolt could run fast.

anvilhauler engineering​__Not sure I agree about the murcury. Where does the ore come from? Out of the ground. Does it dissolve in water? Sure does.

anvilhauler engineering​__I'm just saying the murcury in fish is not from pollution.

anvilhauler engineering​__I don't know much about ridding the body of dangerous metals apart from chelation with EDTA.

anvilhauler engineering​__Good discussion Joshua. Thanks again. I hope all my comments here are appropriate.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. -2Ti 2:15
CLE Website || Free Audio Teachings || Free Video Teachings

Online Joshua

• Born-Again Christian
  • (LVL3) Commoner
  • Edification: 17
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Joshua
Re: (DISCUSSION) #022 Vaccines: Evidence Can't Be Evidence
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:22:30 PM »
Here is the article we talked about at the end of the video:
7 Proven Chlorella Benefits (#2 is Best)

The article is about the algae called "chlorella," however, it also talks about spirulina.
But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; -1 Corinthians 7:29-30

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. -Ephesians 5:16