Author Topic: Answering the Fool According to His Folly  (Read 4394 times)

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
  • Belief: Christian
Answering the Fool According to His Folly
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:54:07 PM »

KEITH FROM OKLAHOMA

I've been listening to your teachings, and for the most part have believed along the same lines as you do and long before ever hearing your teachings regarding things such as the 501c3, tithing, and false converts, church hierarchy, and for believers to preach the gospel. However, much of what I hear you say reminds me of Baptist preacher to some degree in the sense you are quick to critique those who preach outside your doctrine. Yet the reason I'm here is to neither critique your ministry or to dismiss your teachings.
My concern is that of your YouTube videos, I've noticed that you have comments disabled on all of them. Interestingly, I've noticed many preachers do the same thing, especially, the ones teaching false doctrine. My concerns are why would you do this? 

Did you look at the description of the video? Each video has information on that in the description.

Are you afraid of someone mocking you, or that someone may try to undermine what you believe is sound doctrine, or that you can't handle criticism?
Again, did you look at the description of the video? You're starting to embarrass yourself. Perhaps you should look at all the information first before writing me with accusations that are disguised with a question mark at the end.

Just because someone places a negative comment or a positive one in the comments section, it does mean you are required to respond. You do have the option of disregarding it, you can even make a disclaimer that you will not respond to comments. But by enabling comments you give an open forum on your topics, where these commenters not in you little group can discuss between themselves the topic.
We have an open forum; perhaps you should look at the description on the video to learn more. In fact, if you download our audio teachings, I pause two different times during the recording of my teachings to offer for our church to ask questions or make comments, even to correct me if I made an error, in both the middle and end of my teachings live on Skype as I record it, and they sometimes do so. Do you know any other preacher who does that during their teachings?

I don't necessarily disagree with what you say, but of what you are not saying. For I don't believe you believe in using power of the Holy Spirit or know how to. Or how to command authority given you over evil and demonic attack.
Is that based on some specific evidence, or are you just voicing an opinion? Knowing how few opinions there are in the Bible, I'm sure you can understand how much an opinion is worth. Perhaps you are willing to share with me your ministry, so I can see the better example you have set for all of us to follow?
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
-2Ti 4:5

My objective though is not to dispute you, but I wonder why you are afraid of enabling comments. It indicates you want to be heard, but you don't want to be questioned publicly about what you say, or moreover, you don't want your followers reading the comments and question you about such comments. Are you are trying to maintain a control over all you established in your little kingdom where you reign as the dictator. Be honest!
No, it's to avoid people like you; specifically, people who lie in the opening of their letters (i.e. "the reason I'm here is to neither critique your ministry") to put on an outward appearance with flattering lips, instead of just being honest and straight-forward, while hypocritically writing someone else and telling them to "Be honest!"
They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
-Psa 12:2

God Does Not Justify Lies
Judging by the tone of your letter, it's very likely you will not have repentance (i.e. grief and godly sorrow of wrongdoing) in your heart over that, but nonetheless, it would be prudent to take a look at the description of the Youtube videos before you make anymore accusations. I hope that helps. Have a great day. :)

So I'm lying to you and I'm a hypocrite. Where did that come from?  I'm just checking to see if you are a narcissist, I could care less about your flattery or anyone else's. You're the one with the tone; it seems you don't like being challenged about how you operate, perhaps if the questions were flattering maybe you would lose your self-righteous tone. Yet, you don't hesitate to criticize. ...Now do you?  Am I to hold you in high esteem? I'm checking out your ministry; however,  it seems a little bit one sided and opinionated? You see, I'm out here in this big bad world, and yes I am in a ministry; but it is amongst the world of unbelieving sinners in places I doubt you would dare to tread. But these people need preached the gospel, I don't remain inside a well protected bubble of personal comfort where I can filter the content I want to see or hear; I face criticism and persecution on a regular basis.
Mark 2:15-17
15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
God bless you, Christopher
Don't be a loathing angry man. Seriously, you snap at your dog to blame it for losing your train of thought! You have a demon of anger and pride!

I didn't bother to respond to any of this because there was no need.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
-Pro 26:4

The man says he "openly agrees" with me on some issues, but he doesn't agree on really important doctrines like repentance, and you can tell that by just the way he writes his letter. He's trying to bait me into to his railing language; it's a trap. This is a fine example of a man who makes accusations, but puts question marks at the end of his sentences, to disguise them as "just asking questions," thinking that he'll get away with his murmurings and railing accusations without being judged in righteous judgment. It's sly and childish, and I don't have any interest in conversation with men like that, and if you look carefully at the Gospels, you'll see that neither did the Lord Jesus Christ. I'll let you all judge the matter, and see how many Biblical violations you can see in just his two short emails. I'll just say that, according to the letters I keep receiving, Chris Johnson is the only person guilty of pride, and that apparently, all the warnings about pride in the Bible were only meant for me and no one else.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
Re: Answering the Fool According to His Folly
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 10:03:41 PM »
Didn't Jesus Christ not seek these kinds of people but they came to him? I think that is the best way of putting it. He clearly is a hypocrite claiming that you live in a bubble and he has to face persecution. He's got that kind attitude that you are nothing but coward while he is a warrior.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:08:29 PM by Zoologistkid »
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

zachshrader

• Born Again Christians
  • Sojourner (Forum LVL 2)
  • Edification: 21
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Zachary
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:16:09 PM »
From what I see here on the forums Chris, is that you do deal with and tread with the people in this "big bad world" and you even publicly publish the conversations and you give them sound doctrine, telling them whats right according to Gods word.

creationliberty

• Administrator
  • Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 448
    • View Profile
    • Creation Liberty Evangelism
  • First Name: Christopher
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 11:44:34 PM »
I suppose Keith was presuming that he is not of the world, but based on his conversation, I can see the wickedness in his heart, meaning that he's of the world, and I'm dealing with the world by talking with him. Good point.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
-Psa 34:18

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 03:35:29 PM »
So he will go out of his way to email you over not having comments on YouTube but won't come here to comment?  I have a hard time believe him that he preaching places that you dare not to go. If he did he would have not email you over not having comments on YouTube. But rather he may have his ministry only on YouTube. It is a lot safer to hide behind youtube comments then go to the middle east in Muslim world and preach. So ni I don't believe him