Author Topic: Actual conditions vs sins  (Read 2535 times)

Zoologistkid

• Born Again Christians
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: 49
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Caleb
  • Belief: Christian
Actual conditions vs sins
« on: March 18, 2019, 11:34:13 AM »
Guys I have noticed this for a while and I want to see if you have, too. People with conditions like down syndrome, autism, ADHD, or any other similar condition are trying to say that people that are apart of the LGBT+ movement are one and the same. They are attempting to make people accept that conditions like autism are the same as being a transgender person. This really insulting to me because I have autism and ADHD. It can basically be summed up in this picture:

Have any of you seen anything like this?
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26 Who can say that man is an animal?

TheChickenWhisperer

• BANNED
  • Adept (Forum LVL 4)
  • Edification: -20
  • Braille Chicken Whisperer
    • View Profile
    • Essentially Braille
  • First Name: Tonya
Re: Actual conditions vs sins
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:33:58 PM »
No, I have never seen it before now.  And I would be upset, not because of my own children who used to be "on the spectrum," but because homosexuality is a choice, a choice to sin.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

Jeanne

• Pillar of the Community (Forum LVL MAX)
  • Edification: 125
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Jeanne
  • Belief: Other
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:53:57 PM »
That's even worse than what I have been arguing with someone about for years that alcoholism and addictions are NOT diseases! It's all part of making people not take responsibility for their own actions.

Some of these people even claim to be Christians and try to justify their sin by saying, 'God understands that this is just the way I am.'

strangersmind

• Born Again Christians
  • Disciplined (Forum LVL 5)
  • Edification: 24
    • View Profile
  • First Name: Billy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 04:39:07 PM »
This is a worldwide problem and no matter how much truth of Christ you give them, it is hell their hearts desires

Kenneth Winslow

• CLE Church Members
  • Veteran (Forum LVL 6)
  • Edification: 133
    • View Profile
    • Teach All Nations
  • First Name: Kenneth
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 08:20:46 AM »
The LGBT supporters also compare the homosexual lifestyle to a person's ethnicity. They claim that their plight is the same as those of the civil rights movement here in America back in the 1960s.
So being black is the same as being a sodomite? I don't think so!
The problem is that too many people are so logically emaciated that they are unable to distinguish the flaw in this line of thinking.
Sodomite supporters I have no problem with using any fallacious argument to attempt to justify their perversion, or support thereof.
Nehemiah 8:8 KJV — So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.